20 Likes

:wink:De nada

4 Likes

Three fantastic pieces!
Excellent Japanese aluminum !!!

2 Likes

GT action

14 Likes

Today it was YYF: Blade prototype and the Boss. Drastically different in size. I really, really like the Boss. When I got it over a year and a half ago I thought it felt like rock at the end of the string but no longer feel that way. I’ve gotten better at determining what yoyo needs what string length. For me, it’s definitely not one-size-fits-all. I used to make all my string lengths exactly the same. Maybe it’s odd to other people that I no longer do that.

16 Likes

How’s the Blade? I’ve heard nothing about it.

5 Likes

I love it. It’s wide like the wide angle Shutter but I find it more enjoyable than WA as it just seems more stable. I unloaded my WA here on BST. It’s probably just me and my throwing but I just could not get really good throws out of the Shutter WA. The Blade I think is my widest yoyo and biggest overall and…I’m not a reviewer. I saw Dylan review the pink one, paused the video and ordered it. Most of my impulse buys are usually letdowns but this one…ZERO regrets. Most of my Keepers are for sentimental reasons, this one is a Keeper for performance reasons.

7 Likes

Throwing the @anon17117379 Memento today.

19 Likes

For the last couple of May’s I’ve always found time to spend throwing a Duncan Metal Drifter, set up with an unresponsive Koncave.

16 Likes

The G2 Titanium Banshee and Round Spinning Objects/Anti-yo Mecha Bapezilla are ready to paint the town gray!

25 Likes

amazing

3 Likes

day and night waawaa

24 Likes

Silhouette

19 Likes

22 Likes

Is this how to do it guys? :upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face::wink:

Tight binds today with the Quail

20 Likes

Spot on!

Good vibes :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Havent seen a phenom in a while

2 Likes

Duncan Tournament, yyf paint it, Heist, Sage, North star with lubed half spec bearing(plays way better then the Sage in the same configuration)

16 Likes

Pyro X - this thing is a lot of fun to play! Was quite surprised by the spikes too!

Love the blue/aqua too :heart_eyes:

18 Likes

Here’s the ding’s Nothing but death all day long. Word to your Mother.

17 Likes