What are you throwing today?

That is a Y-factor!

1 Like

Also how many will be deep purple with black rims?

Taking my Basecamp Navigator out for a spin today! I really like this thing!

15 Likes

Here’s my TMBR family sunning themselves after a long fixed axle Friday.

23 Likes

That photo would make a great laptop wallpaper!

8 Likes

very rustic, yet clean… how does @Sinister_Yoyos do it :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks! That’s high praise.

5 Likes

12 Likes

With green on the top where it belongs!

:fist_right: :boom: :fist_left:

2 Likes

You know I was looking through my yoyos green is by far my least purchased color, infact aside from green on fades or splashes I don’t have any solid green yoyos unless we are counting the Hella ratchet as green. Seems like I have to get some green in my life

3 Likes

There was a poll on the forums last year on what the best colorway was…I was kinda surprised that green wasn’t top 3 on most people’s list. lol I know I personally take it a bit too far…but I can’t believe it’s such an unpopular color!

–edit–
Here it is:

–edit #2
In fact…skimming through the thread again…there’s 15 other people besides me who listed their top favorites…and only 1 other person had green as a top 3! lmao :scream:

2 Likes

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I have been throwing these around a bit lately:

9 Likes

Neat! What are they?

ProYo and ProYo II.

1 Like

Literally just scrolling through this thread looking for a Mini yoyo… I have a problem

1 Like

Chucking this oldie tonight…

10 Likes

Well if you ever want to sell some green sick yoyos let me know appears I need to broaden my horizons of color!

1 Like

Masamini = awesome!

They are pricey though!
Worth considering if you’re willing to spend the money on a high performer though :smiley:

11 Likes

Green is one of my favorites actually. Specifically a 2 tone green. One lighter one darker.

2 Likes

I have an HSpin Good & Evil 3 that’s a light/dark green half-swap that I love the color of.
Too bad it wobbles so bad. It’s not just vibe…it’s a full on wobble!
I tried using it once. Woke up the next morning to a breaking news report that a major earthquake happened at exactly the opposite side of the globe.

(not my image)
56d85799e6da9

13 Likes