What are you throwing today?

Snap - A nice Canvas.

13 Likes

Epic. I’m still on a hunt for a colorway that appeals to me more, but I’ll consider myself lucky to get one at all

That blue Canvas is quite lovely.

I have been throwing a Magicyoyo Avocado the past couple weeks or so. If you are after a ultra budget organic, it is pretty sweet. Good spins, and tons of fun. It honestly surprised me.
Also got a Generalyo 5star the other day. Havnt had alot of time with it yet, but it is incredible. Love the finish on it, extremely satisfying thumb grinds.

4 Likes

Dove

2 Likes

Spent a great deal of time yoyoing today and here’s what I played:
DNS
Sensa Nome
Cascade
Code 2
Code 1
Eric Wolfe (probably spelled that incorrectly)
TFL
Wooly Marmot
Bear trap (Still haven’t trapped a bear)
M10
KLR
og G5
og G5+
Nightmare
Capalla
Mint
some loopers
Spyy Spyder
Spyy Addict (the old red one)
Milk
Starry Night
pistolero
and a few others.

It was a goooood day to yo!

9 Likes

What colorway do you want to get?

Damn that 28s canvas is pretty. I really really want a 28s canvas. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Sounds like an amazing day!!

2 Likes

I’m really bad at remembering the names of their colorways. Clearview station? It’d be cool to match my Chief. Though, the one in the front of your pic is gorgeous as well. I also can’t recall the name of that colorway either.

6 Likes

Yes, that blue with yellow splash is clareview station. And the one in my pic is electric bacon canvas.
Btw is your RBW in mint condition?

Ehh. I’d say it’s in good shape. It was also hard for me to find anything in mint shape despite my best efforts. Why do you you ask?

I see. Yes, these days it’s difficult to get mint canvas unless you get it from someone with duplicates or big collector.
I have a completely MIB clareview station blizzard canvas, but i only consider trade with same condition canvas

1 Like

Ahh. Well I’ll file away that info if I ever manage another mint canvas. If you ever feel like selling I would be happy to make a generous offer.

1 Like

Shutter, and Wide Angle.

I’m going to pick up the Bimetal Wangle and a Grasshopper GTX, maybe a Disruption and then I’m probably done with bimetals. At this point I can barely justify buying monometals over like 55$, and if monos are good enough for Gentry, Colin Beckford, Kacper etc… then they’re good enough for me.

2 Likes

rrrrriiiiiiiiiiggggggghhhhhttttt…

1 Like

?

Not sure what the implication is.

See this key and peele sketch:

2 Likes

first let me say, WELL DONE on the key and peele. well done. yes. rather true.

the implication i intended was simply that you prefaced your self imposed limit with $300 worth of bimetals then implied you could barely justify $55 monos.

no offense meant.

2 Likes

Not that I can’t afford them. Just that i know even when I buy more expensive yo-yos that there’s literally no reason for me to do so. And 300$ worth of bimetals is a drop in the bucket compared to what’s out there.

At least when I’m buying 50$ yoyos I’m not spendinc nearly as much money that’s hard to justify. Do I need that new yo-yo? No, but at least I’m not spending 100$ on it.

2 Likes

I took things like you were saying you’re likely not going to buy anymore monometals over $55 (unless something awesome comes out)…and he replied with his “riiiightttt!” which I took as him saying something (in complete fun) like…yeah! Good luck with that one buddy! As if he’s saying you’ve got bitten by the yoing addiction and wont be able to stop yourself from buying more (again, in complete fun!). Like someone who’s sucked into a video game and keeps telling themselves…just 1 more level!! 1 more than I’ll go to bed for the night! But then they hit that level, but can’t quit and again tell themselves…just 1 more!! lol

lol sometimes it’s hard to know exactly what people mean online…if they’re being snarky, or light hearted…mean or silly.

3 Likes