What are you throwing today?

I tend to like my Ricochet, complete with flat bearing. Is it the yoyo I would take on stage to win Worlds? No. But, I’m in no danger of winning Worlds regardless of the yoyo I use. I carry this a lot, and, love the look when someone asks me to walk the dog and suddenly, the sparks fly.

15 Likes

SF 36

11 Likes

Ti Vayder
Skywalker
Arctic Circle
Ozone
Code 1
Vexed
Spyy pro
Remnant
Supernova
MVP
Yuksta
Popstar

5 Likes

8 Likes

Been tossing these lately, Triptych and PerfectStar.

11 Likes

Knotcreators IceWoof laced with Markmont Cumulus Foam. @JeiCheetah and @Markmont this is one Cool set up

14 Likes

I’m currently throwing the Yoyo King Ghost. It’s a pretty decent throw for the price. I’m mainly throwing it because it near Halloween and it’s called the ghost.

13 Likes

:spider_web::spider: :jack_o_lantern:

27 Likes

That’s really nice looking

4 Likes

I was throwing outside and when I saw the pumpkins I knew what had to be done

4 Likes

31 Likes

Damn gurl

3 Likes

Bear Trap and still haven’t trapped a bear! Can’t even trap a lil ol black bear with it. Oh well………shh…………be very quiet I’m trapping bear………:shushing_face:

10 Likes

I knew it was cumulus foam just by looking at it lol

2 Likes

You should ask for your money back, sounds defective.

3 Likes

Hey @Durfee, did I see a pic of a Planet Sadala Death Adder you recently acquired? I think I want a Death Adder, and I’m just deciding on Planet Sadala or Black (brass ring either way). Is the Planet Sadala colorway worth $15?

Also, recently tried Cumulous Foam and it is really good. If it does last as long as stated, or even a tenth, then I might like it better than OD Choice strings. It actually behaves very similar, but it’s a bit nicer feeling. Still need to play it more, but I’m out of commission ATM :cry:

Edit: oh BTW, I was inspired by you and am funding the Adder(and more!) entirely with BST moneys :smile:

3 Likes

That’s the way to go when you can.

And honestly I don’t know if it’s worth it for you. It’s a beautiful yo-yo and the brass color really adds a lot to it. If you like Galaxy colorways you won’t be disappointed that’s for sure.

I’ll also add that while it doesn’t have the typical overly heavy feeling that many bimetals have its by no means light or floaty feeling. It’s also very much a narrow yo-yo by current standards. It’s almost entirely catch zone so it’s not like it hinders performance but it definitely isn’t a wide throw.

Changes directions very easily though and is definitely capable of speed play. Super stable as well.

3 Likes

A Canvas at last. I love the way this thing plays.

13 Likes

Congrats on getting the canvas. And RBW! You’r lucky man!
I love my canvas too. Maybe canvas is not the best organic, but it has the kind of magic that will make you love it!

3 Likes

Canvas is so chill :blush:

2 Likes