What are you throwing today?

Milk!

1 Like

Black Core Co STNDRD and Airetic Jet Black Standards. An H yoyo in a soft Organic Delrin shell.

18 Likes

bahahah! my goal in april 2018 was to post a photo of a yoyo for 365 days straight, so i definitely took a lot of yoyos out for photoshoots!

1 Like

Black string looks super nice there! We need those Core Co alternate shells!

3 Likes

I like the idea of the H weight distribution in the organic shell. It’s pretty innovative concept.

6 Likes

CAKEEEEEEEE

(complete sentence)

3 Likes

I wish they’d make pink Wildfires. I want one but not in any of the released colourways :frowning:

2 Likes

I’m throwing my og duncan butterfly xt. Getting ready to tackle the old school trick contest :muscle:

5 Likes

Can’t put down my Wanker or Skinflint.
@chaosgow and @Glenacius_K are my two favorite makers right now. They just can’t seem to help themselves and the hits keep on coming.

11 Likes

That is one pretty yoyo.

2 Likes

I’m new. I thought it would be fun for my family and I to learn this together. My kids haven’t yoyoed before, so I got them each a Duncan Imperial. I got a Butterfly for my wife. Since I am the one primarily interested in yoyos, I did some research and picked a Whip for myself. I got some nylon Kitty Strings and thick lube while I was at it. Looking forward to learning!

I hope I made good choices. Is there any point to keeping the TL in the packaging? 4 million units produced, so it’s not like they’re super rare, but it’s already nearly an antique!

11 Likes

Welcome! I like the Whip, and I think that it’s a decent entry-point. I got a One when I first started, but I could have just as easily gone with the Whip. Keep in mind, if you stick with it, you’ll most likely find you want to upgrade pretty soon.

6 Likes

All I’m going to say is that this makes the immature 11 year old in me giggle.

6 Likes

I know! They are seriously both REALLY good tho.

2 Likes

It’s so good and has only gotten better with use. Easily my most fun throw. TMBR Morrow Maple 57g. Phenomenal job Colin!!

13 Likes

One of my two wide angles that aren’t being sent back to be looked at or replaced :frowning:

I was hoping to be able to do a review on how the Wide Angle Championship Edition differs from the regular one but I don’t want to risk damaging it before sending it back to be looked at tomorrow.

1 Like

Freehand Pro

15 Likes

Twohoo
3…
3!!

4 Likes

Thanks, I didn’t want to be the one to have to say it. But if they’re good, they’re good.

3 Likes

Throwing this on my birthday (web swirl 2018 Banshee):

14 Likes