What are you throwing today?

This Swamp Monster is amazing. I made a 50/50 string to match!

23 Likes

Have all my a-RT out today :slight_smile:

17 Likes

I recall jensen saying that the purple triptych had fluorescent paint. Does it like glow in the dark or something?

3 Likes

24 Likes

I approve that half swap a billion %

6 Likes

its more of just a hot pink matte, but definitely UV reactive.

17 Likes

sweet

3 Likes

Dang man sell me the other half of that half swap, I wanna be your half swap brother from another mother for life!

10 Likes

It was just temporary, I wanted to see how it looked. Unfortunately in play I find it really distracting, it just looks off.

On a side note the silver one took some extreme force to unscrew, to the point I was worried it might have been stuck.

3 Likes

I personally find this to be true of all half-swaps. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

The fact that there are two different colors on each side certainly doesn’t help.

1 Like

One Drop / Static Co Parlay in Black laced with Airetic White Hot Standards. Also an OD Flat 10 ball cause it just feels right.

21 Likes

The Krown was a random purchase that I’ve really enjoyed quite a bit.

15 Likes

C3 speedaholic.

11 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: that looks an awful lot like a v3…

2 Likes

19 Likes

I love the fact you took your yo-yo on a photo shoot. When I get a yo-yo that pretty I’m going to do the same. LOL.

2 Likes

Earth Bounders for today!

6 Likes

12 Likes

My Orange/Copper fade was very hard to unscrew. It took so much force to unscrew it bruised my hands.

Is it just me, or is the finish on those new wide angles phenomenal? It’s very shiny but it grinds really well. It’s so slippery it’s a little difficult to snap start.

6 Likes