What are you throwing today?

This. I like it that mine isn’t engraved.

15 Likes

Just brought my first unresponsive metal yoyo.
It’s a magic yoyo N12 Shark Honour, so far I’m really liking it.

7 Likes

It is a really good yoyo for 12$. Enjoy it!

2 Likes

@smileypants707
Pardon my ignorance…
That appears to be a Jensen Kimmitt signiature and artwork…
What Yoyo is that??

2 Likes

Top Yo Black Bird has been the biggest surprise for me this year. I was looking for a yoyo that would be on the lighter end of my collection with a shape that could be considered to be geared for competition. It needed to have a nice grind finish, an IRG and could support fingerspins.
My son’s favorite song when he was a baby was “Blackbird” by The Beatles, so I learned to play it on the guitar for him. Since then I also picked up both versions of BC Blackbirds (#18 & #19).
When I stumbled across the Top Yo Black Bird, it was a given that I had to get it. At $32 and available in black it was impossible for me to talk myself out of it. However, there were no reviews that I could find and no one was talking about it. So… fingers crossed.

Turns out it’s an EXCELLENT yoyo in my opinion. Super quiet, super smooth, nice and stable, grind finish, fingerspins, fingergrinds, not too heavy, can play faster than I can push it. Only 2 complaints. 1) Maybe could be a little more rounded at the rims. One could say it’s a little edgy on the catch. 2) the stock response pads were a bit slippy . I swapped out the pads and now it’s perfect.

I highly recommend it.

14 Likes

That’s a CLYW Canvas. I don’t have one but want one bad enough to recognize it immediately. It’s Jensen’s signature model prior to leaving CLYW.

5 Likes

Yep, pretty much what @bobafret said. CLYW Canvas

3 Likes

I want Canvas.

2 Likes

It’s not often that I throw someone else’s wooden yoyos. It’s a refreshing change.

16 Likes

My bad. It’s an Ex Machina

1 Like

Glad you like it played with it a lot just needed a fire :imp:

2 Likes

Been giving my OD Sovereign some use lately

20 Likes

Soooo anyone here have a black draupnir?

2 Likes

I do, in my dreams

1 Like

Super jealous of this. Really want a Sovereign or Citizen. Or for OD to finally drop the Ti Dingo (Tingo, obvs).

2 Likes

Mine is the matte dark gray, which is as close to black as I could get at the time

2 Likes

That works too :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Beadblasted Miracle

15 Likes

He thicc boi!

2 Likes

He be thicc, oh lawd so thicc.

2 Likes