What are you throwing in 2021?

thank you @pox !!! we appreciate the love the community has been giving us. we have got a lot of solid feedback regarding this release, and the oven is hot with some more goodies…

5 Likes

Top athletes in non-team events compete in various international events, including world championship events, against the same people that they do in the Olympics. In effect, the Olympics are a sort of re-run of what has already happened in the world championship events just prior to it. So it’s not like Olympic athletes compete against a higher caliber of competition; in fact, it is the same competition. And most of these non-team sports award medals just like the Olympics do.

The only meaningful difference is that the Olympics get a vastly higher viewership than any event these athletes normally compete in, even their sport’s world championships. However, there are a lot of events that don’t get much television coverage, and so the top athletes in those sports don’t become known to the general public the way gymnasts and track stars do. I suspect that Olympic yoyo players wouldn’t either. But, hey, at least the prize for winning would be significantly more prestigious.

4 Likes

More Day Tripper. Quick GT stall from last night. Did my first response refresh today with some silicone grease, super snappy again even with the thinner Alphaline string (yoyo ships with zipline prestige which is super thick).

24 Likes

ive not really been on the threads much but I still love em and I still want to be involved some what.

Ive been throwing everything this week but today is my EXIT8

22 Likes

Throwing these brings back so many memories

25 Likes

I always wanted a fireball so bad as a kid lol

3 Likes

I believe it was my first haha

5 Likes

Goooooood Mooooooorrning!!!

22 Likes

25 Likes

Favorite shape and profile of 2021 so far :ok_hand:

Mowl Highwall, YYF Kommune, OD Panorama

30 Likes

Hella yes!

2 Likes

@Grendel i pmed you on instagram last night haha

1 Like

Nice line up!

Huge fan of the Panorama, I might have to give the other two a try.

3 Likes

Took the 44rpm Blues out today:

22 Likes

MK1 Contact. I got it 6 months ago as an impulse buy but I rarely picked it up. I guess I got better since I first got it because while full size organics are a real challenge for me as far as control / plane keeping goes - tonight I found myself loving it for the first time and I am enjoying the extra something-something it requires of me but the rewards are keeping me stoked!

31 Likes

Throwing TMBR and picking Chanterelles

29 Likes

Which do you prefer between the High Wall and Panorama? I’m waiting for mine to come tomorrow.

3 Likes

The Highwall plays a little less dense, even with the Panorama set up with Ultralights. However the Panorama feels more premium. I play the Highwall more, but the Kommune plays the lightest.

7 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

OG Grail 7075 Grail and the 000

41 Likes