What are you throwing in 2021?

Officially the dopest yoyo I own. I haven’t had something that glows in the dark in over 20 years. Also it’s a great playing yoyo.

29 Likes

Now thats cool! I might have to cop a 2nd speedaholic xx

4 Likes

The Revenger death throw!

24 Likes

Terrarian

28 Likes

Sunny Days !!!

MYY Silencer. Love this thing.

33 Likes

Hmmmm, that’s a nice call… I will throw mine next week!!
Do you play yours with original OD 10ballbearing?

3 Likes

Nah, concave.

4 Likes

Circle City P40 Warhawk

26 Likes

The Don (silver body, right) and The Don Brasi (purple body, left), with the BadWolfeCo string that came with The Don.

ZeroGravity_Don_Brasi_Vito

I had the opportunity to spend a lot of time throwing these both back-to-back. Both of these are amazing, and you can tell the difference with the brass rings on the Brasi edition.
They’re definitely the same design, they have the same basic feel when throwing.
The Don is a little more laid back. You can push it faster if you want, but it’s just at home with nice, easy throwing.
The Don Brasi immediately wants to go fast and stay there. I think this is another yoyo that performs better than I do.
I’m very happy to have both, they both fill different niches in my throwing. I’m considering getting another set as backup (though I try really hard to avoid duplicates).

Does anyone else have any experience with these two side-by-side? Same, different analysis?

21 Likes

I don’t normally throw bimetals, but got a few recently with -The Don- on the way.
But this one has a great tactile feel that a lot of bimetals can lack. I am pretty impressed with this design. It doesn’t feel heavy but has good feel and of course bimetal stable.
Holy Jesus please bless this ugly color though :pray:

21 Likes

Hahahaha I like this crazy color.

7 Likes

Wolf

23 Likes

I have both. I have to agree with everything you said. The Brassi is really amazing. The added weight, the D bearing, it just brings out the yoyo beast from inside.

8 Likes

Kind of a red and orange day

36 Likes

My second G2

22 Likes

:joy:Guess I need to improve my taste a little bit…
but the shipping is much faster than my expectation!

2 Likes

You might want to reupload that file. The page probably refreshed while it was still processing.

5 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

24 Likes

Throwing a Yoyobarista geisha today and what a unique throw this is. Super thin walls everywhere since it’s one of the few full sized steel throws. It makes me wish more people pushed the limits of materials to the max.

24 Likes