What are you throwing in 2021?

It’s a tough call since each one brings something to the table. I do have a soft spot for the Punchline and Grail though.

4 Likes

I have a handful of other shapes in there as well. You just can’t beat the feel of an organic in my book.

10 Likes

I prefer the organic feel as well

2 Likes

As an avid punch fan. this makes me happy

2 Likes

Using some aluminum ultralights on the Gravity and Sochi T.

I was looking for some full nylons and a couple friends recommended bad wolf co so I got a few slicc on the way to try out :grinning:

30 Likes

63 g sweet spot. The derti is superb. Hands down new favorite player…

26 Likes

Wow, you don’t see fragments much! @PhilosophicalSuicide

5 Likes

7075 Clear Fire

30 Likes

I have a nice matte black one too, I have a soft spot for yyr from that era!

3 Likes

It was an impulse buy a month and a half ago. I thought the size may cause me some trouble for my frontstyle. This thing is a sasquatch but it plays like it was designed just for me…super fast, easy to maneuver, and a total joy to throw. I love it!

26 Likes

How’d ya cop one of these?

3 Likes

Matador. Sometimes it hurts donut.

Playing the KO I went back to what it reminded me of on the 1st throw. An old pic, but I still like this throw today.

22 Likes

Same question.

3 Likes

You won’t be disappointed. All I use are Sliccs now, in all my yo-yos.

3 Likes

Good cause I bought 40. I put a lot of faith in the recommendations I was given lol

4 Likes

At work.

29 Likes

my main throw is a bimetal civility and m hopping tho try and get a iceberg

7 Likes

Not one, not two… but three:

HummingBird, Converge, and Polymer
They are the only three throws I have that are under 63g (actually… The polymer is 64g although advertised as 62g). Have been switching between them for a while.

22 Likes

Hawk

25 Likes

How’s the polymer? Haven’t heard of that throw before. I assume it’s from YokuDesign?

4 Likes