What are you throwing in 2021?

As expected, more Day Tripper. One of my best friends also snagged a Saturday Market DT on a whim when I told him about it. He’s still pretty new to yoyo in general, so over the weekend we spent a few hours in the park getting him familiar with the modern responsive play style.

35 Likes

Offset Yoyos-Outlier 2

24 Likes

Trying hard not to make a “red pill blue pill” reference. I love when the string matches the yoyo.

27 Likes

Live the kapital

2 Likes

Parlay

36 Likes

Trying some matador today! Although I was much better at it on my KLR.

22 Likes

I really enjoy throwing it. The weight feels right and it is quite stable/performs quite well overall, particularly for the price.

3 Likes

Retic Boa. He’s a real snake in the grass

19 Likes

Yyf Confusion. Apparently my drink of choice depends on my throw of choice.

17 Likes

I’m throwing the Hildy Brothers Azalea and the Zero Gravity The Don today.

21 Likes

Responsive or did you change the pads? I’m still on the fence about trying the unresponsive ones until I get some replacement responsive ones in case I want to switch back.

2 Likes

I got it for responsive . Gonna keep it that way. I’ve only had it about a week now. Almost. But I like it. Alot! I grew to it alot more and quicker than I did with the butterfly Al. I like to keep atleast one responsive and one unresponsive with me everyday. Right now the boa/confusion is feeling good.

6 Likes

I’m so interested in the outlier. How is it? Thanks.

4 Likes

I’ll say its really good and just in time for you I’m uploading a review tomorrow!
Here’s the link to my channel
:Yoyofactory Edge Ultimatum Review - YouTube

3 Likes

Relaxing with a krown and porykon this evening. Not a common setup for me but I always enjoy it a lot.

21 Likes

I got the blue with black rims version but man this is such a classy colorway!

3 Likes

Some say that I have an organic problem.

44 Likes

You can never have a organic problem! The only problem would be not having them :wink: great collection bro!

3 Likes

Favorite out of those?

3 Likes

That’s not necessarily a problem, but it certainly is a condition. And I would say it’s a serious condition only if that is the only kind of yoyo you have. :wink:

4 Likes