I love the throwgurt gully so much

6 Likes

You shot a very nice picture

5 Likes

In n out

3 Likes

Chief today

36 Likes

I’m still not into mine. It’s fine but plays too heavy on the string for me. I only bought it out of curiosity and the anodisation.

4 Likes

Finally stopped raining. Made the switch to the Wish.

27 Likes

Nothing crazy today. Zipline Hotdiggity

28 Likes

Hangin out with the Goji in the garden today

29 Likes

In the break room today…

26 Likes

YYR Helvetica and the string it came with.

23 Likes

I use to have a Grey first Gen chief and I lost it lol

3 Likes

Time for hummingbird.

With badwolfeco rainbow string after 1st wash… I’m impressed, I tough the washing machine would ruin the string. New string is waaaay better, for sure, but if you really need to save some coins, you can go for it.

34 Likes

I love this purple on purple. Very cool!!

5 Likes

I do too. I regret not grabbing one when I had the chance.

3 Likes

Enjoying some Michter’s while throwing MCMO and Panorama. Any other Whiskey drinkers on the forum?

31 Likes

In OC and have a shelf full of Rye and Bourbon. Maybe we should have a tasting/throwing once this heat lets up.

5 Likes

Shutter with weight rings and legit string

27 Likes

I’ve dabbled with whisky and scotch. More so until allocation ruined availability.

Favorite two ryes.

Some antique.

Scotch was really Ardbeg Uigeadail after the 2009 whisky of the year award. Searched all over for the lot #'s on that one. Then again in 2011 with Corryvreckan. The batches have changed and not the same unfortunately. Old Forester birthday bourbon was great certain years and Elmer T Lee birthday was really good too.

10 Likes

Michter’s used to be in Pennsylvania, not far from my mom’s side of the family. I remember touring the distillery probably in the early 80s when I was a kid. They used to do commemorative decanters. My mom has King Tut, Queen Nefertiti, and a canal boat. All sadly empty at this point. My late aunts had a few too, but can’t remember what specifically.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

7 Likes

Avalanche today!

31 Likes