What are you throwing in 2021?

Chopsticks Gorilla today!

41 Likes

gotta love that Pocket Operator ya got there!

6 Likes

super fun to goof around with! (also you can sample the sound of your yoyo spinning)

5 Likes

27 Likes

Variations on a theme
Panorama
Bolt 2
Thing v2

29 Likes

Good eats, great throw.

2nd run One Drop Panorama half swap with Energy Dome Side Effects :ok_hand:

34 Likes

Being on the east side, I’ve only had in n out once… so more of a shake shack guy. Nice yoyo though. Digging those SEs.

2 Likes

Ti-Vayder today.

34 Likes

LOVE Shake Shack also! Closest one to me is about half an hour away so I drop in from time to time. And thankya!

2 Likes

In n out or shake shack though?

1 Like

I’m in Orange County, CA so I have In N Outs all over the place and go there fairly consistently. Closest Shake Shack to me is in Long Beach, which is about 30 minutes away from where I’m at. It’s more expensive by a lot so I get it as a treat every once and awhile. They’re both different and I love em both but I’d probably have to go with Shake Shack as my favorite - if I had one closer, I’d go there quite a bit more than In N Out. But dude… when you’re in the mood for In N Out… there’s nothing that can satisfy quite like it can.

Anyone other throwers in OC btw?

7 Likes

Arrived this week and loving this thing!

23 Likes

Cool Panorama, dig the colors… In La Habra.:+1:t3:

3 Likes

Took the 44 out for a spin today.

23 Likes

Fire!
(At a burlesque show!)

Sorry, no photos, too adult rated

6 Likes

Beginner in Huntington Beach here, neighbor.

7 Likes

A couple weeks back I mentioned I was struggling to gel with my Koi. Played several string combinations and the binds and overall play were a bit lackluster. The pads did finally break in and I was starting to get a feel for it but something was still off. Then I swapped out the bearing and replaced it with an OD Flat 10 ball and the Koi all of a sudden came alive. It now feels hella smooth binds nice and tight with White Kitty 1st Class regulars and plays like I expect an organic to my style. Just a reminder to myself when a throw ain’t gelling to just take some time and tinker a bit.

29 Likes

I love my green bolt 2, I’m so upset I missed out on the most recent panorama drop. Love me some retro shaped butterflies.

6 Likes

I’m throwing a lot of bimetals lately. Here’s a shot of all of mine.

35 Likes

This has been in my pocket for days now.

26 Likes