What are you throwing in 2021?

Mk1 contact today

25 Likes

Nice oneee… Here in Brazil we are wondering to get a friends purchase, I believe 4 guys want a contact and maybe 3 exias… we will see how this goes.

3 Likes

Is that an original or did you get a sneak peak at the 7/30 re-release? Looking forward to that.

3 Likes

7/30 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Its been these two with me to work everyday since the Boa came.

17 Likes

Aye, pretty well packaged, huh? I haven’t posted mine yet cuz I don’t wanna steal @hamdog 's thunder…but spoiler alert, hdmelon is the best new colorway!

2 Likes

YYF alta.

23 Likes

How’s it like?

There’s so little about this yoyo, save for a bit of drama when it came out because it was kinda similar to the Duncan Haymaker X. It has always appealed to me but I never pulled the trigger.

4 Likes

I think it was one of my first bi metals when i came back into throwing a couple years ago.
I like it. It’s a bit heavy feeling (feels very solid) and the rims will hurt if you catch it in the face/ knuckle on a bad snag… but it can handle everything i throw. Balanced, etc… sometimes i think it lacks spin time but in reality i can throw a 45 sec combo on it no problem so i have no complaints.

11 Likes

Got the shutter with me today. It’s def not letting me down.

25 Likes

Throwing the gully today. Anniversary gift from my wife. Loving this throw so far :blush:

28 Likes

Great yoyo. I have a blue / pink half swap that @codinghorror sent me in December 2018. Now @yoyodoc has the other half swap.

6 Likes

OD Legendary Terrarian

25 Likes

A regular throw for me- The FA with Legit strings

24 Likes

Oh mannnnn, I don’t really like solid feeling yoyos, love fast and nimble stuff like the hummingbird. I was hoping to like it. Thanks for the reply though!

4 Likes

Newly arrived:

27 Likes

Good Life Valley.

22 Likes

An old one.

18 Likes

Which? The owl or the hippo?

5 Likes

Speedaholic xx at work with me today. This is definitely one of the best full plastics on the market.

26 Likes