What are you throwing in 2021?

Gave this polyester MMO(ish) a throw.

26 Likes

I feel you on this, I’ve also been struggling to find the right string for this one over that last couple of weeks, Kitty Fat, Alphaline, and some extra thicks, my next step was to change out the pads. Today however its starting to click with laceration binds, so maybe the pads are breaking in, these Twisted Thicks are playing rather well with it. I’m also starting to get a feel for it’s slower cadence.

18 Likes

Markmont Plastic Magnum Opus :star_struck:

11 Likes

Gravity has cured my yo-yo addiction!

Yo-yo has cured my vape addiction!

@lytelvin @rnsy

gravity

32 Likes

:ok_hand: the ‚Plassic‘ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

It reminds me of the OD Overture - Has similar weighty feel. I prefer a lighter play, personally. The Koi isn’t ‘bad’ it’s just not great for me.

I’m going to pull the pads and drop some silicone into the response, I think.

5 Likes

Why don’t you like the play? just curious because I’ve been loving mine.
Edit: just saw your reasoning, totally understand that. It does play a little heavy and slow, but I find it really nice.

5 Likes

Yeah buddy! I used yoyo to quit cigarettes over 4 years ago! Anytime I had a craving, I’d just go throw for a few minutes (used it like a smoke break, and my employer was happy to oblige).

11 Likes

Throwing this half swap while going through @DocPop 's workshop.

15 Likes

I hope it’s going well. I felt a little nervous during it, I hope the energy level was high and informative.

11 Likes

Lately I can’t put my Enso UI down. It has been my EDC since I bought it. Im actually surprised to still see them in stock, and nobody talks about it. Great throw.

19 Likes

I really like the look of the blasted raw UI, and I like its clean design, but I hate its specs. Oh well. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

What do you hate about the specs? This plays like a yoyo id expect you would like quite a bit.

Edit: i just remembered that you hated the Cadence. This is like a performance version of it with stability and good spin time. Idk if it is because Ti, but it’s Good. So much more stable than a Cadence but with feel. Im absolutely loving this throw.

2 Likes

I don’t like (full-size) yoyos wider than 46mm, or with gaps wider than 4.6mm, or with diameters less than 55mm. The UI fails on all three counts for me. The weight is okay though.

4 Likes

It doesn’t feel too wide and binds are average enough where i dont notice. I prefer smaller diameter throws though. To me this is like a Cadence ES 2.0.

3 Likes

Took the Tinman wine tasting.

18 Likes

1st run contact. exploring magic drop a bit, skipping the rejection

22 Likes

Throwing these two today, although it’s mostly been the top.

Really tackled a couple of hurdles in the past couple days.

21 Likes

nice to hear man!

2 Likes

24 Likes