What are you throwing in 2021?

Yea, tbh I like it with the white caps a bit more as well, but those stickers are nice. My end setup would probably be the white caps painted and possibly some aluminum ultralights. Lighter centerweight might kill the old-school vibe though, since this thing is truly a premium modern incarnation of a throwback yoyo. Hell, just being able to experiment with an ideal configuration makes it a throwback, and they are all easy to swap parts in this case.

4 Likes

I thought about trying to spruce up the white caps to make them feel as special as the Titanium, but I think I will leave it clean. it really is the modern old-school vibe

2 Likes

Today I’m throwing a small bearing bassalope…
into a lake

Went on a nice hike, staked out a spot on a flat rock for lunch, opened the yo-yo pouch and on the first throw I heard ‘ding ding ding plunk’ and felt the string go slack as the bassalope unscrewed itself and half went bouncing along across the granite and right off the ledge into the water. Luckily it landed in only a few feet so I put on my swim trunks and had a very icy rescue mission. Let this be a lesson to always check tightness before you throw, especially if you’re above water :joy:

28 Likes

Man I hope the yoyo is fine :confused:

1 Like

It is! It’s already a bit of a beater so the rock didn’t do much to it, and aluminum couldn’t care less about getting wet.

23 Likes

RSO Gravity with aluminum ultralights and the weight rings.
I’ve not put the caps on yet, I wanted to play it a bit with just the AL ultralights.
It’s night and day from the brass. I wouldn’t say better or worse, just different.
Also, yes, I’m a bit of a poseur, I bought the caps online, I didn’t get them in 2004.

25 Likes

Top Yo Colossus 6. I didn’t think there was any way they could improve the Colossus 5 but they did. I loved the first throw. After a month I love it even more. When I get the string length perfect I feel it is the perfect yoyo (for me).

19 Likes

Been throwing production assassin since Friday :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

24 Likes

Shiganami by SpinTime.

23 Likes

Throwing my Dri Ywet on national yoyo day! Finished giving it a polish so I’m looking forward to leaving my own mark on it!

37 Likes

I’m playing mine with the RSO caps. No sticker. Gravity is my new EDC! Love this thing.

27 Likes

Hello everybody!
Today i’m trowhing a Saint Eel from ILYY :upside_down_face::call_me_hand:t2:
Happy National YoYo Day!!!

28 Likes

For the month of June. Happy Yo-Yo Day!!

18 Likes

Oak axle

24 Likes

Throwing a lot of yoyos in preparation for tomorrow

34 Likes

(Hydrangea 1st run Magnolia and Quercus)
It’s hard to imagine anything getting much better than these two.

23 Likes

Took much longer for people to mod the DNS(do not Stack) with stacks then expected from what I remember Kyo saying

3 Likes

Ordered a raw magnolia after your recommendation, excited to try it out

2 Likes

I’m actually not sure when this was done. If I remember right though, I believe it was modded by Chris Rice. I am surprised no one brought that up sooner though, lol.

1 Like

i want a hot diggity just to support dylan lol, i love his videos so much

3 Likes