What are you throwing in 2021?

Good to know about the St eel. I want to stay away from that small heavy feel so I’ll probably take it off my list. I had a euphonious before and I thought it was good but not as good as this clique.

4 Likes

@lytelvin RSO Gravity with black OD Ultralights and Duncan Clear Echo(OG) caps laced with some Highlighter Alphaline coming in at 66 grams, yeah this one is fresh :ok_hand:

21 Likes

That’s a nice setup!
I gotta try it with the caps

4 Likes

I’ve been throwing my Uppercut a lot.

9 Likes

I love the SS RSO bowl mini and am also looking forward to trying Goji from Atmos Projects.

5 Likes

For what it’s worth my favourite mini’s are the St Eel and the Aoda Littles. I do not find either of those to be heavy and both are very capable. I did not like the Yoyomonster 3points, which is heralded by some to be the best mini.

6 Likes

Zerogravity Baslisk

20 Likes

Why not?

Today’s throw.

17 Likes

Throwback Thursday w/ hubstacks.

21 Likes

That deep state is awsome. I really want a deep state
Sadly I missed out.

1 Like

TP Ordinal1

21 Likes

Recog is so good, and I don’t normally like yoyos above 44mm width

18 Likes

24 Likes

the clear caps! I really like the caps

3 Likes

Get your hands on a General Yo Ministar 2. Hands down the best mini out there. I have a lowerKase coming in the mail as well so I’ll see if I like it. I also hate yoyos that feel weighty or heavy on the string so you’ll probably like what I like.

3 Likes

Been playing with caps on the Gravity, and it came with some clear caps and stickers and it is dope.

I like the white ones as well. I think this yoyo was meant for caps. I am absolutely loving the way it plays with them.

27 Likes

Happy Friday ladies and gents!!!

15 Likes

definetly made for caps! the stickers are super cool but I like the sound and feel with the white caps more

3 Likes

Hummingbird all day.

20 Likes

17 Likes