What are you throwing in 2021?

Most of these are around 50mm or less diameter: One Drop Dingo, SPYY Spyder, A-RT Furn, RSO Bowl Mini, Eli Dert (if you can even find one haha), Jordan Bliesner Fallen Angel, YYF 888MMXX, Alchemy CU (mostly interesting from a historical point for me though, kinda feels like a brick)

3 Likes

The 888 and hatrick were nice they just were never my cup of tea. I’m excited to try an assassin when they come out though.

@Isaac I’ve tried a few from your list that didn’t really click with me the supra, dingo, fallen angel, and alchemy cu. My brother had an Eli dert probably 10 years ago that I remember being amazing. It was one of the few mini yoyos I really liked. I’ll add the bowl mini and 888mx to the list of things to try though.

3 Likes

TP Counterjet plays above it’s size due to the width and good bimetal design.

1 Like

Out of all of those, I agree that the Clique is my favorite so I totally get where you’re coming from, One Drop really knocked it out of the park with that one. The Furn/Spyder/Bowl Mini/Eli Dert are my other favorites, if I had to choose I would maybe pick Furn/Bowl Mini just based on availability. The 888MMXX can feel kinda heavy with the stacks on but plays really nice and zippy w/o.

3 Likes

I remember missing out on that black YWET when Wesley originally sold it, I waited just a bit too long :pensive:

2 Likes

My meager collection, started about 5 months ago. So hard to choose. To be honest though, I mostly pick up the newest one until I get bored and it goes in the closet. Only exceptions are the Bolt 2 (so fun I ordered another one), the Dang 2 (that OD smoothness…) and the Kapital Kollection (super easy to learn tricks on)

22 Likes

Tried a Halifax or Dietz?

1 Like

Earth Elysium :eyes: Hope you’re still loving it!

3 Likes

RSOxAtmos-Gravity
Soooo Sexxxy.

30 Likes

I liked the Halifax but wasn’t a fan of the dietz

2 Likes

fallen angel! undersized bimetal. its so smooth and a powerhouse. and size D bearing.

2 Likes

Grail and Deep State have been getting the most love from me the past couple days

22 Likes

hell yeah man it’s probably #4 on my list :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Grasshopper GTX

27 Likes

I have the snack in the same colorway, and I love the way it looks with orange strings!

2 Likes

Yeah same, I used to have an orange one on it but I found a purple and blue that matches perfectly so I switched it up

3 Likes

I want that patch.

5 Likes

Thanks to @rockstar I’m going to learn 2A. On the left is Grendel DirttyFoote’s turbo bumble bee And on the right A Drone.

23 Likes

Have you tried a Euphonius? That’s my favorite small steel throw. I saw you were looking for a st. eel too. I have one and it’s a neat collector’s piece if you like ILYY but not the best player IMO. It feels very small and heavy.

7 Likes

Gravity at 11,000ft, this time with caps.

31 Likes