What are you throwing in 2021?

Gravity in the mountains

31 Likes

My fave 5a yoyo atm too bad I’m stuck using it over grass only.

19 Likes

what are your thoughts? waiting for mine to show up

3 Likes

great photo

3 Likes

I like it quite a lot, feels like a perfect fusion of RSO and Atmos. Mixing and matching the weight rings, caps and SEs is fun. The caps and rings add some vibe which is too be expected with a modular design. The included tool for removing caps is very clever although it’s definitely a little stressful to push the caps out by putting the tool through the axle hole.

5 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Just in time for 5a May
But which one do I play?
Either-way
Fun be the way.

15 Likes

@eternalmetal ! I couldn’t agree more! I absolutely love how the new / old Shutter plays. I had to buy a second one. It feels a lot like the Shu-Ta (another fav of mine).

15 Likes

Umbra, new run

24 Likes

Picked up a freshly dirty cardboard dreamboat and really enjoy everything about it

20 Likes

I’m really loving this!

17 Likes

These have been my go-tos for the last couple weeks:

(Mowl Q, FTY PV44 proto, Anti-Yo Fluchs, Anti-Yo YWET, RSO x Anti-Yo YWETi, CLYW Bear Trap, YYR Diffusion)

26 Likes

Purrrrrrr. I’m purring right now. Those are gorgeous. What is that in the last pic?

3 Likes

It’s an Anti-Yo YWET that was powder coated by Wesley Cheng to have a textured surface instead of the normal sticky feeling powder coatings tend to have, the YWET also weighs slightly less than others, coming in at 66 grams with Anti-Yo side effects. The picture of it with the Fluchs and silver Anti-Yo side effects is the same yo-yo, just an earlier picture from before I swapped in the red Anti-Yo side effects :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Still chewing some strings with Kuntosh.

18 Likes

That looks really cool. :+1::+1:

2 Likes

So good.

15 Likes

I didn’t know how I was reacting but yeah I think purring works for me too haha amazing @Isaac

2 Likes

Got a one drop clique a couple of days ago and I can’t believe I waited so long to get one of these. I’ve always felt like mini/undersized yoyos were just not worth it but this proved that wrong. Any recommendations for smaller yoyos to try?

19 Likes

888 and Hatrick are both amazing.

Shameless plug but the Assassin coming soon from me as well, and it’s also stainless steel.

7 Likes