What are you throwing in 2021?

Thanks for passing, loving them. Need to chill on purchases for a bit now…

1 Like

One of my favorites of all. TurningPoint Soul, just makes me want to pick it up.

22 Likes

Two giant home made fixed axles. 71.5mm diameter, 28mm wide, and 60g for oak, 48g for poplar. Perfect slim throw for big hands

20 Likes

Dos

28 Likes

Hummingbird

25 Likes

@djinni_cake inspire me to go through some of my old YoYoJams and I came across this one that’s probably not on anyone’s relevant radar. The Prelude, these initially came responsive with a 1/2 Spec C and geared as a beginner option in the YYJ line up in their later years. However, this one is set up unresponsive with the full size YYJ C Flat bearing. I realized that the profile shape is very similar to @sakatuca 's OD Panorama if it were envisioned in plastic. I have it laced up with some white Slick-6 50/50 and its a fun and forgiving bind and regen repeater player.

27 Likes

22 Likes

Not tried the Prelude before, might have to find one now.

Anything Panoramaish will draw my attention!

3 Likes

KNack!:ok_hand:t2:

20 Likes

I have been throwing Hummingbird, however, with the purpose of testing some strings without the yoyo interference.

I was eager to test formulas > Markmont. formula Strings – YoYoExpert

So after at least 1hour with each string I can say that is my list of preferences:

Amy > Dragon > Copernicus > Draken > Cumulus Foam > Night Moves > Blue Eyed White Dragon > Rebby > 65 > Cirrus Foam

I believe I got the names right. And analyzing my list it’s kind weird: I like Amy the most, which is soft and somehow thick, but I also liked Dragon and Draken, that are more rough and thinner…:thinking:

Talking about custom made strings (boutique), I was using badwolfeco as comparison (since I’m most bulk string user), and hey, this colour is amazing:

15 Likes

Project Y

22 Likes

18 Likes

Felt old skool today.

18 Likes

Ti Vayder

22 Likes

This week will be fun:

Terrarian

17 Likes

Just got this one in the mail. Gonna spend the day getting to know it.

13 Likes

I had a triple play growing up, fun little fixed axle! I bet it looks cool while spinning with the glitter in it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The way the glitter shifts to the rims looks really neat.

16 Likes

PRELUDE is one of favorite!!

6 Likes

Little red POM.

19 Likes