What are you throwing in 2021?

Can you tell me more about the Wish?
How does it play? Your feeling when playing? Most similar throw? Hahahaa thanks.

2 Likes

Loving my shutter and my photo app😉

25 Likes

Honestly it’s SUPER similar to the Navigator. If you head over to the Wish release thread, someone actually pointed out that the Navigator was almost Zach Gormley’s signature throw. So I would say it plays most similarly to that. However, it is different. The rims are a touch wider and it doesn’t have quite the same extent of H feel that you get from the Navigator. But like the Navigator it has a ton of power and it’s shape and size really make it feel like it wants to carry its momentum forward, if that makes any sense. It’s basically a more “refined” Navigator.

21 Likes

dude where did you get that bracelet, nice yoyo tho too lol

1 Like

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:Friend, it’s just a scrunchie to pick up my hair!

Today,skyva☁️

17 Likes

I’ve been seeing the soup cans and I’m so confused as my Akita’s came in standard CLYW boxes. WhTs the difference?

2 Likes

New to forum forget to add the picture to previous post. Sorry.
My xmas gift. iYoyo iceberg, and chainmail counterweight.

Stoked to have found this forum.
Cheers
Canspin65

26 Likes

The soup can is only for the BaseCamp collaboration model all others come in the standard box

3 Likes

Throwback to the 90s today :slight_smile:

22 Likes

Welcome to the Forums, buddy!

YoYoRecreation Inevitable and C3 Accelerator

1 Like

Not totally accurate, there are Basecamp boxes that look like the YYF ones.

Edit: I see you are referring to Akitas

2 Likes

New proto (sadly my printer went crazy and the print turned out not very well). Plays very fun.

Screenshot 2021-01-05 at 21.21.33

IMG_3420

24 Likes

very neat! :smiley:

5 Likes

Thanks @twitch77

3 Likes

We’re there any differences with the basecamp model my guy? I somehow missed all news on this one

1 Like

Welcome !! That chainmail counterweight is absolutely thrilling !

2 Likes

No pics because they are a bit of a hassle right now with my main camera on my phone out of commission, but so far in 2021 I have played the most, in no particular order:
Circle City P40 Warhawk
Freshly Dirty Moldy Bread
MFD/OD Firedevil Ridgeback
Zeekio Alpha Steel

9 Likes

Wassup? I’m looking forward to a little chatter about the bottom two in episodes of The Casual Throw!
Your biggest fan,
Chrissypoo

6 Likes

Only for the akita

18 Likes