What are you throwing in 2021?

Fools Gold CLYW Wildfire

This thing is a beast. Lightweight, stable, spins forever, completion ready but feels chill and relaxed. When you do a finger grind down the middle of it, it will grind for ten seconds for me and I can still pop it up into a trapeze and bind it back. I was always a fan of their older stuff and had been sleeping on their newer stuff, after trying this, I am wondering what I’ve been missing.

25 Likes

Brute force

25 Likes

Enjoying a koi.

My last undinged throw I think. And I’m desperately trying to keep it that way.

22 Likes

Since I bought a yoga mat for yoyoing, no more dings.

8 Likes

Yeah, I have some mats as well. But way too often I’m too lazy to put them down or move there.

Will do so more often though. Keep some of my nice throws nice.

3 Likes

Shawn Exploder

Such a good throw @DocPop

20 Likes

wow! beautiful :+1:
enjoy it, I’ll do the same with mine :wink:

2 Likes

18 Likes

My daily, Markmont Classic, featuring my cat Bean.

30 Likes

Recess Tropic Alien

19 Likes

Giving my Vosun Easy Spin another whirl this last day of the year. Hadn’t touched it in a month easy…forgot how stupid good this cheapy is.

18 Likes

Bringing this to work today.

23 Likes

Last release of the year: Zenith by Zeekio:)

17 Likes

How you like it? Been interested in trying one.

2 Likes

So far I’m rather impressed. Its definitely a solid Journey Mens daily throw and is very capable. Has a nice weight distribution that comes back off the rims a little bit, but its got a lot of catch zone. @tyler_severance is a good yoyo designer, I’ve always enjoyed the Recess offerings.

8 Likes

That’s the name of a pot store around here. Lol. Lutz.

6 Likes

I have one too (Scales Edition of course :muscle:) and was also really impressed with it. Exmime sums it up well, it’s weight is well distributed so it feels powerful but not dense and sluggish like some heavy rimweighted yoyos tend to and has catch zone for days which helps with those big hop and zoning tricks; it’s all around a really fun competition yo-yo, @Zzoyos44 and @tyler_severance / @tylerseverance did a great job with it.

3 Likes

Throwing our last release of the year: Rhino

Happy New Year everyone!

22 Likes

Throwing my aqua Gravitas today:

22 Likes

Tinman.

28 Likes