What are you throwing in 2021?

Deep State

27 Likes

My Peak is getting lots of love today

31 Likes

I spent last night handing out candy and ripping the Day Tripper!

10 Likes

Getting weird.

21 Likes

Small Bearing 2007 - stealth 888

Yes all the magic is there

30 Likes

Last dance. Thanks Buddy!!

23 Likes

Still rockin’ the Aitch. Really took me by surprise. Definitely a contender for my favourite release of the year

25 Likes

I’m doing and feeling the same

5 Likes

There is something different about it for sure!!!

5 Likes

Still playing Freehand One Ti with the included plastic caps and some Owen Ekblad Kitty String

24 Likes

:grin:

kgb

14 Likes

38 Likes

Pain is still fresh. Think of Paul often.

I only met Paul a couple of times, but spent hours fanboying and bothering the hell out of him during the AIM era. Thankful to have any sort of relationship with such a LEGEND.

If anyone has one of the Prints sold with this zero. I am interested.

28 Likes

Every time I eat pizza or drink a PBR I think of Mr escolar. Damn.

11 Likes

Irrecoverable knot required a new string on the Breeze. Booster packs were depleted so I went searching for something that would match this beaut. The BadWolfCo Pink Slip Slicc was as close as I could get:

Which was actually a decent match, once it was spinning.

25 Likes

That yoyo looks so pretty spinning!

2 Likes

He was an awesome guy. Still can’t believe he’s gone. Dave‘s Skill Toys, Steve Brown and Paul are on top of the names that I deeply connect with throwing since 1998. Rest in peace, Buddy

5 Likes

Condolences to Paul Escolar’s friends. I didn’t know him, but have seen his art and name mentioned quite a bit around here.

3 Likes

Superblack day every day. Shawn Exploder and Weekender live on my desk now, and I love them both.

24 Likes

Still on a FH1AL kick because they are awesome, this one has RSO /Atmos Projects Gravity Caps weighing in at 59 grams, and I’m still playing the same Owen Ekblad signature Kitty string.

35 Likes