What are you throwing in 2021?

I might have to put up a LF post for one of those blacked out weekenders. That is slick

2 Likes

Frank

29 Likes

Posted in wrong place. Whoops.

4 Likes

I used to have a Bone Chip ages ago and these Dif-E-Yo posts are making me miss it so much.

1 Like

Frank’s got tanks for 40 on eBay……….

7 Likes

I will keep that in mind. Very interesting.

1 Like

I just picked up a Brute Force from someone on FB. It will be my first dif-e-yo

2 Likes

I like it.

2 Likes

New account, been around a while, throwing an MCMO lately

37 Likes

This week’s line up
Fern / Panorama / Aitch / Goji

34 Likes

Clear squad.
Kappa, Umbra (spinworthy ed.), Exia, Limbo, Spyglass, Motive

29 Likes

Mid ring placement is the best placement! Also thanks again to one of our great forum members for the KK in my syzygy!

24 Likes

Arcade and Furn (no relation).

25 Likes

Lots of Delrin for me. Current favorites are my TopYo Cloud and Knuckles edition Sk8r. Just redid the Cloud’s response with red RTV and it plays great. Stock response was terrible. The Sk8r exceeded my expectations. Spin time with my C bearing version 2 isn’t the best, but the bearing still has some breaking in to do. Very fun throw with some neat gimmicks, like the Lego compatible hub and overall aesthetic.

17 Likes

I’m loving my Sk8r a hell of a lot more than I thought I would. Surprisingly stable for something as high walled as this. I’ve actually had a different experience with spin times, I’m actually kinda surprised at how long it will go if I play smooth and keep things on plane.

4 Likes

Day tripper and deep state

25 Likes

24 Likes

Is it Fixed Axle Friday or 5A Friday? Why not both!

22 Likes

I see that purpleheart is purpling up nicely. Just takes a bit of air and light.

8 Likes

Weekender all day.

6 Likes