What are you throwing in 2021?

I hesitated to take such a nice YoYo on a trip, but no regrets.

27 Likes

Other 5050 colors are sold out so throwing some blue to celebrate

24 Likes

Thank you for the feedback. I’ll play with the width, diameter and catch zone on the next batch.

3 Likes

Round Spinning Objects Mecha-Bapezilla Side Effects (SE) Edition with Red Ultralights, 65 grams and Kitty Fat Yellow

37 Likes

Arkham Asylum triton. Been a while since I’ve gotten it out. Forgot how good it plays.

31 Likes

I really enjoy this yoyo bind sound

Today’s throw Edge Ultimatum

24 Likes

One Drop Panorama and Fallen44 Lost Soul

27 Likes

Man I regret letting my F44 go.

3 Likes

OneDrop Yelets

25 Likes

I didn’t know that those things grew on trees!

7 Likes

I got my first D-bearing in the mail last week - the Dressel Designs’ 5050. At first, I was hesitant about ordering a D bearing, since all my throws are C bearings and I don’t have any extras or backups in case there was a problem. But it turns out that shouldn’t have been a concern, since it came with a concave D bearing installed and an extra flat D bearing along with extra response pads. But now I’m a convert; the binds are so snappy and satisfying! This was also my first one-to-one throw, where the diameter and the width are the same. I was expecting it to be unusual, but man, is this thing awesome! First, the comfort factor is definitely a 10 out of 10. If I didn’t know any better, I’d say that it’s likely that the designers sneaked into my house one night and took some imprints of my throwing hand and middle finger! It fits my hand so well and feels so good coming back that it’s one of the most comfortable throws that I have. And the extra width makes it super stable on the string. I almost feel like I’m cheating, as I’m much better at longer combos using this yo-yo since it’s rock solid and I have to really screw up to get it off-plane. I know that it’s the thrower and their skill and expertise that mostly determines what can be done with a yo-yo, but this really simplifies learning new tricks and I can go through all my favorites with improved accuracy. And the small spikes are so satisfying, every time I feel them my brain squirts out some more dopamine! I started off with the YYE edition, which I’ve nicknamed “Hellfire”, but this throw is really something special for me, so I ended up getting all three colorways so that the family could stick together :slight_smile:

35 Likes

The bst has been having some great deals on organics lately. I couldn’t pass up on this sudo and life. The sudo has a nice dense feeling and the life is round and floaty!

29 Likes

Getting Bi, Duncan Tourney and Yellow Fat Kitty

25 Likes

Wow! Thank you!

1 Like

Exia from the first run.

23 Likes

My aitch finally came . Super stoked on it . Plays wonderfully . It is much lighter on the string than I expected . Great pick up for sure .

27 Likes

Wanker at golden hour.

27 Likes

Todays throw (Almighty)… absolutely love this one!

25 Likes

Bapeswap5050. Yall have been SO HYPED for this yoyo I appreciate all the love I’ve seen from those who got one :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

25 Likes

Road trip load out. Going to Chicago for a week and decided the Tivader will be on my person and the others will tag along.

28 Likes