What are you throwing in 2021?

I love the edge line. It plays as an edge would its just super wide and super smooth… you get used to the width after a few throws. Kind of like the umbra.

5 Likes

Found at lil mouse house on the last day of the AT trip. The PockEHt fit in just right.

28 Likes

Messing around with a few throws I’ve not touched in a while. Didn’t realize how much I like the H shape

Shuriken Juji / One Drop Kuntosh 5000QV / Smashing yoyos Bounce

23 Likes

The real “battle of schrute farms” sounds lovely though doesn’t it? A getaway from the hustle and bustle of life. A place where dandies and dreamers like us can get together and yoyo for days on end, flowing with artistic expression.

7 Likes

HAHAHAHA great reference.

3 Likes

Like a yoyo camp for conscientious objectors. Love it.

3 Likes

Yoyoexpert edition 5050

26 Likes

Took the B7 to the park today!

25 Likes

MgSS, D.R, & Mgska.

22 Likes

Sweeeeeet like candy, Buddy!

3 Likes

I have a clear and I would have taken those icy blue ones they had!!

Also does anyone else notice that their furn has noticeable vibe after a few dings? Ive never had a yoyo that small so maybe its typical in that size?

2 Likes

:sunny::ocean::five::a:

23 Likes

20 Likes

Fe/urn been really into undersized lately .

24 Likes

I have some small marks on mine and it still plays fine. Maybe try swapping the axle to see if that fixes the issue.

4 Likes

how do you like the SE? I’m very tempted to get the superblack colorway to match my superblack weekender lol

2 Likes

For the past week I’ve been throwing primarily these two: Spintime El Presidente and Zeray ss303

24 Likes

How is the Zeray ss303? It looks pretty fun. I haven’t heard of this throw before.

3 Likes

A Duncan Barracuda that I got from Facebook Marketplace. It was $12 shipped new in the box. I think it might be a 2016 model??? I’m not sure.

26 Likes

It is challenging, pretty narrow, but, definitely gives a sense of accomplishment when you hit your tricks on it. It is the only stainless yoyo I own, the blast feels really nice, and, it makes a “ting” sort of like titanium, but different.

Specs:
31.2 mm wide
50.3 mm round
4.3 mm gap
65 g

6 Likes