What are you throwing in 2021?

Waiting on mine in the mail. Super excited!

3 Likes

Another mini Duncan freehand. So nice when restored. I’m going to try 10A on them.

3 Likes

I’ve been enjoying the @DocPop @YotoyImages Shawn Exploder, especially in the “Blackout Edition” . It plays like a Mono-Metal V and has its own interesting feel, I would compared it to a Good Life Riptide but a little smaller in the hand, making it good for learning hop tricks through formations. It also comes with the fun little display stand so it stands out on the shelf.

10 Likes

I am Throwing a 2021 Shutter Promo.

15 Likes

It definitely grew on me . On first throw I was kind of meh but now I am pretty hooked

4 Likes

Happy to sell you mine if you’re interested HMU. I like it but it doesn’t see much use in my mini throwtation.

3 Likes

Prototype I designed.

45 Likes

Today is … Gundam day!

24 Likes

Love the shape

2 Likes

Dang, it never occurred to me that the Twin Drive was a reference to Gundam until today.

All the more reason to get one to pair with my Exia.

3 Likes

Death. Nothing but Death.

23 Likes

Oak Spinworthy KNack - love this fixie

24 Likes

He’s the best Mate. Makes killer throws also.

3 Likes

I keep coming back to the oak KNack. It just feels like exactly what I want in a wood fixed-axle yoyo.

4 Likes

Oh yes… I was missing it. I actually entered KYO website to find one for me LOL.

3 Likes

I’m growing so fond of side effects! So easy.

2 Likes

Today

32 Likes

I don’t know what any of these are but I want too🥲😅

5 Likes

All are RSO (round spinning objects) the models are

Gravity- RSOxAtmos collab
Mecha-bape side effects edition
Mecha-bapezilla

8 Likes

Which one do you find yourself picking up more? I imagine myself spending more time switching between those than actually throwing :sweat_smile:

6 Likes