What are you throwing in 2021?

The Mowl Q has quickly become a favorite this year. Its definitively unassuming, its light at 61g, but it it plays heavier with a lot of mass in the flat square rims, if it was normal weight around 66g it would probably play like a rock with some kickback. However, its light and a little larger in diameter, so it has a unique balance going against current trends in design. I would go as far as calling the Q the “Japanese Grail” at it takes the A-RT Grail concept but adds the competitive performance of power and stability into a mono-metal on the rims, this in return gives it some great spin times and control even at lower RPMs. Its also a more flared out organic, so there is a lot of catch zone, but the gap is tight with Mowl response, so the Q excels at laceration bind regens with a controllable flip and not needing a lot of force or tail to initiate a bind. Mowls also just have great finishes and blast as well, I believe this is the 3rd run already and the Special YYE colorway looks awesome, I had to pick one up right at the timer on Saturdays drop. I currently play mine laced up with Kitty Regulars.

16 Likes