What are you throwing in 2021?

:joy:Guess I need to improve my taste a little bit…
but the shipping is much faster than my expectation!

2 Likes

You might want to reupload that file. The page probably refreshed while it was still processing.

5 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

24 Likes

Throwing a Yoyobarista geisha today and what a unique throw this is. Super thin walls everywhere since it’s one of the few full sized steel throws. It makes me wish more people pushed the limits of materials to the max.

24 Likes

Slimline Summertime. Markmont Black Canon, saw a sneak peek on IG of some of the fun production run colorways coming soon. Don’t confuse this one with a Deep State even though the specs suggest the comparison. This one is a full fledged unresponsive trainer, and it fits nice and flat in the pocket.

31 Likes

Try the geisha 2.0! I didn’t know it was a full steel yoyo, thought it was titanium.

3 Likes

I would love to try a geisha 2 but I haven’t seen any on the BST and can’t find one for sale online. @Hanker

3 Likes

Ah that’s mostly because yoyobarista markets mostly to the people in China. I know where to get one online, but you’ll have to deal with international shipping.

3 Likes

16281384976175417844685394670247|375x500
A MagicYoYo T1!

5 Likes

Dang 2

33 Likes

I have a Dang 2 in that color. Such a beautiful shade of blue! :+1:

7 Likes

28 Likes

Recess First Base and Yoyo Palace Sphere

26 Likes

currently in the pocket.

tank, by dif-e-yo yoyos…

mgodzilla

sunny…

31 Likes

The out of case players the past couple weeks

Purple Martin OD Pan
General Yo Hatrick
Hulk Smash Peak 2
Heaven Sent Creep
RSO Bowl XL

The play desk is a revolving door but theres always a few main stays that i cant put back in the case

31 Likes

Butter :butter:

32 Likes

Such a good movie!

8 Likes

Do you think this yoyo is worth it?

2 Likes

This throw is absolutely worth it!! This particular throw is my third so i guess I’m collecting colors at this point.

Overpriced some say, I say plays twice what you payed. It’s so powerful and stable!! In the right hands, maybe the next world campion!!! :slight_smile: I’m hoping he plays with it. @Gentry_Stein

5 Likes