What are you throwing in 2019/2020?

you are correct @twitch77. i think most posts are of the other side only :thinking:

2 Likes

Right! Totally underrated yoyo, but plays amazing

2 Likes

Looks awesome

1 Like

g2 did an amazing job on their responsive throw - which shouldn’t come as a surprise. there have been some great modern responsives that have dropped as of late, it’d be nice to see a couple more…

2 Likes

Rediscovering my neglected Duncan Metal Racer (my last Toys R Us purchase, RIP) - with a couple of string wraps and some thick lube, finding this to be a fun modern responsive throw.

8 Likes

I got this yoyo zenith from the Zeekio brand, (I think it’s called yoyoempire now)
It is made of Derlin👌

It’s very nice for play:)
happy weekend everyone!

4 Likes

In the Thanos colours no less. I really liked the start the riot when I had it on loan for a few months.

4 Likes

Yeah, I’m really digging these colors! If I had seen them on a product photo I probably would have passed them up but seeing them in person I’m in love.

4 Likes

This happens to me so often with yoyos! I see photos of my yos online, but then I get them and they look SO much better in person!

4 Likes

I totally agree!
As far as I can tell the photos(no matter what co.) are always visually lacking compared to in person. My monguhopper had me apprehensive about its brown before purchase- in person it’s finish is excellent(which I imagine is uncharacteristic of brown😉)

The result though is that you will almost always be pleasantly surprised upon arrival.

3 Likes

:rofl:

3 Likes

I was ready for the poop color. The bar was set low and massively overcome.:grin:

4 Likes

Brown yoyos are massively underrated.
Classy as mallards them browns

3 Likes

Not brown… not that classy… but it’s a great throw for my subway ride today… N12 who’s with me?

7 Likes

The N12 is awesome!

I love my Christmas themed one! It’s one of my favorite looking throws!

5 Likes

Is it Friday yet? It’s just Fixed Axle February. This one is a pure gem, TMBR White Oak Sullivan.

7 Likes

That’s a really good yoyo, even still.

1 Like

6 Likes

I’m new to unresponsive yoyos. Currently, practicing with a yyf protostar, c3 krown 2017 and myy z01 focus.

6 Likes

how do you like the focus