What are you throwing 2024?

Oasis and float

22 Likes

I didn’t fix any of these I threw some schmooves in one once and to my remembering Luke Vader didn’t fix any either. Was my understanding the machine shop that made them re machined them. Maybe Yyf Ben would know.

2 Likes

The highwall 888s were a solution for anodizing that was too thick on the bearing seat from my understanding

Easiest to chop and machine the ones that were that way then try to fix the bearing seat alone

That’s why you see so many different colors because it was just b grades that could be salvaged

Allyoyo was the worst from my memory

1 Like

It was the ano :man_facepalming:t2: (after 17 years and working 40 hours in 3 days on a collective 13 hours of sleep this week, the details get fuzzy. :woozy_face::sweat_smile:)
I believe you’re correct though, I was mixing up info in my head, thinking of a batch of mis-machined Bape halves that a certain someone has in a box gathering dust that never got corrected due to “ended” Bapes and Eetsits popping hubs. :grimacing:

Don’t mind me ima go sleep off this sleep deprivation. :sweat_smile: but yeah I’d like to hear from Ben on this as he’d probably remember more about it, having had to deal with that headache. :hugs: I remember him posting about it on TheYo and YYN forums. Maybe I just saw you and Luke commenting in the thread and somehow y’all incepted yourself into that teenage memory. :face_with_monocle:

26 Likes

The eetsit had a slippage issue that did have a good amount corrected by modders with the bearing seat

2 Likes

Been playing with the RSO Martian a lot recently. I’m curious if anyone has played this and a canvas side by side.

24 Likes

Pulled out the Stuff-Up. Man I love this yoyo.

21 Likes

Is that what this is called?

19 Likes

Yours looks like a Harbinger

2 Likes

Thanks.

1 Like

If only that had 100 more logos burned into it. :rofl:

5 Likes

Yep thankfully my Eetsit wasn’t too bad and they corrected it with the bapezilla. These halves he showed me were actually mismachined and never sold, ended up in his possession and apparently they play well enough with a Dif KK that he never did anything to them. :grimacing: Still wanna try one for myself. Lol
But he sells yo-yos like that, about as often as I do. :joy:

That would actually look really dope.

1 Like

One of Glen’s Stuff Ups had a lot (not 100) of logos burned into it. It was pretty cool. Somebody got it. Maybe they’ll post a pic.

3 Likes

I dont think this is the one your talking about.

But it is one of the Stuff Ups

18 Likes

Happy atoms, Yomerica Spindustries Planet 9 beater. One of my undersized faves.

25 Likes

Been jamming on a yoyorecreation hope a lot lately. I’ve finally been converted to being okay with wider yoyos finally. After seeing Ryotaro Morimoto win central Japan 5A with it, I knew it was something I really wanted to give a shot.

It’s such a drastic departure from the normal style of yoyo I play, but I’m really liking it more for this reason. I think if I tried to play this yoyo like a year ago I would’ve hated it, but right now it’s sorta perfect for what I’m feeling.

28 Likes

Covenant + Reactor

27 Likes