What are you throwing 2024?

Ok. One more….

Realized after 20 minutes that I had an axle axle wrap. Played just fine. Period.

Gentry did something here! Fawning.

Get you some GD 1980

IMG_1800

14 Likes

31 Likes

I want one so bad but I have no money right now. hopefully i can finish gardening for my dad before they sell out!

3 Likes

Today’s gonna be a great day.

21 Likes

Trying out the slipknot on ring finger and I think I love it.

29 Likes

G2 Carbine

23 Likes

henry watch out!!

6 Likes

Motion Centrifugal

26 Likes

Beautiful :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

This colorway is so sick. I wish Elevated in exact colorway was looking like this…

5 Likes

I think the acid washes on these Centrifugals came out great. I am interested to see how the Elevated differs in person. The pictures seem a little more evocative of “dark side of the moon” to me.

2 Likes

Still haven’t put the Elite down

21 Likes

Yeah, I was preordering Elevated in this colorway and hoped it would look like Centrifugal, but in the end changed my mind for Black/Rainbow one, because Dark Side of the Moon looked kinda spoiled, unfortunately :frowning:

4 Likes

The black/rainbows look super nice.

4 Likes

Looks better in person than in photos - it’s a deep gray and black wash that blends better than the centrifugal DSOTM, it’s a really light wash almost transparent- gives a really cool look in person. I like it the best of the run personally. Looks like a cloudy stormy night :slight_smile:

A few people have said it looked “b graded” or “spoiled” are unfairly labeling the color of the YoYo without seeing it in person.

Carry on friends :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Blasted Ti Respawn is getting a long break. Jackal will be in the pocket daily. Look forward to seeing the damage on this lil guy from my keys/wallet and obliging peoples walk the dog requests.

26 Likes

Love a nice orange throw!

34 Likes

. Great throw. Good times.

24 Likes

32 Likes

heavy opus

32 Likes