What are you throwing 2024?

Jungle B-oogie :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Polar opposites on the string despite their appearances.

(Ekta and Ari)

28 Likes

Deeper State

May have accidentally thrown the bird too at work :smiley:

19 Likes

Did you polished this Ari? That titanium looks so shiny

2 Likes

I used a cape cod cloth on the rims just to clean them up a little. Its not a true mirror shine or anything but they’re scratch free now.

3 Likes

Everytime I see the Pyro, I gotta remember Cizrek. Phlogiston was one of the game changing vids of the past. imho at least.

Phlogiston by Cizrek

6 Likes

He is still on Insta

3 Likes

Weird. Thanks Ex for letting me know. I remember siting at my office a couple of years back and reading a post on how he passed etc. Also, there was a homepage of telling part of the story. Like said, weird. Anyway - if that was a hoax or whatever - im glad. Besides that, the vid rocks still!

3 Likes

Yeah he even made a YoYo Last year The DeVaL

However your comments remind me of “The Mandala Effect” which seems to be happening more often these days. :thinking:

15 Likes

19 Likes

Oasis! Near perfection (beadblast finish would =perfection)

27 Likes

Going full Gadget mode today with MK1 unicorn cap on one side and RSM on the other side!

28 Likes

The squad for my week in Mexico City. Wraith, Polaris, Mongoose

31 Likes

Getting Bi myself this Monday with a Unicorn, today it’s capped with atmos.projects machined polycarbonate caps, 63 grams laced with some OT Fat

@MarkD @rnsy

Outside of the Cap gimmick with Unicorn, this is also just a really good Yo-Yo in it’s own right.

27 Likes

More fun with caps

27 Likes

Yeah the unicorn is just a good bimetal on its own the caps are just a fun extra lol

3 Likes

So much good yo-ing and top spinning there!

2 Likes

I always liked his G&E2 poison vid a bit better :wink:
Still jam out to cradle of filth though :metal:

8 Likes

Plays like an absolute dream. My old Butterfly will never have a string on it again

18 Likes

Having an absolute blast with the first version Ministar

28 Likes