What are you throwing 2024?

Oh man, this is a really fun looking one. The OG Avant Garde was one of my least favorite YYFs but this one looks way different. More reminiscent of the AG2 or CLYW’s Arctic Circle but stretched out and with a way better catch zone shape.

2 Likes

Beefcaked Harbinger.

31 Likes

A no jive in old town

20 Likes

Rebirth vs Reboot (w/ tech thin Night Moves)

26 Likes

My two best performing I’ve ever played.
The Japan Tech Plactal and the Yoyofactory Miracle AL. I’m finding the Miracle close to impossible to stop playing after getting setup like I prefer

22 Likes

Asora

27 Likes

My perfect yoyo. By my dirty balcony doors.

20 Likes

How different is the miracle Al than the miracle pc?

4 Likes

Is there no railing on the balcony? I can’t tell if I’m just seeing things incorrectly.

9 Likes

You’re seeing it right lol. Half finished remodel from 10+ years ago and the railing never went back up. I’ve never bothered to start over from scratch since I never go out there anyway. Very low on my totem pole of adulting

7 Likes

Power and weight, the slight bit of weight feel disappears during play. If you like the original, I would say imagine it now with power and not with added feel of rim weight

2 Likes

I would love to hear your views about Rebirth vs Reboot!

6 Likes

Ahh yes the osha violation look is so in right now. Very chicc

3 Likes

Thankfully my balcony is not a workplace for anyone

3 Likes

I prefer Reboot. They feel more similar than different. The Reboot feels a little sportier because it’s slimmer and has the projection ridges in the cup. Both are excellent!

6 Likes

I agree with @TryCatchThrow about the play. They do feel very similar to me. I think “sportier” is pretty apt. The Reboot plays lighter and faster. I could turn it around and say that the Rebirth is more relaxed of the two. I’m getting all of the spin time that I need out of both.

I am in a probable minority that prefers the cleaner cup design of the Rebirth.

2 Likes

Duncan Barracuda

Pre-sunrise on a wet & grey day.

19 Likes

When you’re lost in the desert of an all day client meeting, it’s good to know there’s an Oasis nearby.

31 Likes

36 Likes

My prettiest yoyo! Brass ring Valhalla :heart_eyes:

18 Likes