What are you throwing 2024?

Its green yoyo day

27 Likes

:green_heart:ILLY 2WEI 2019 :four_leaf_clover::shamrock:

@crackout

28 Likes

Ordered a few types of white Zipline on Friday and was ready to play the waiting game. Then remembered someone actually sent me a couple white Ziplines with something I got on the BST. Tossed this Executive Class Lite on and it’s fantastic. The perfect yoyo is complete:

16 Likes

I’m okay, it still hurts and I don’t have much mobility… but in 2 weeks I will start rehabilitation and I hope that in a few months I can walk again without supports;)
Thanks🤗

15 Likes

I’m sorry to hear you’re suffering that way. Most people really take their mobility for granted until they get a taste of life without it. One word of advice. The more pain you can suffer through during rehab the better off your future will be. If you don’t push yourself during rehab…the pain you are left with will always be there. It may be very difficult at the moment but it will be worth it in the long run. Take it easy brother and don’t be a stranger. We can ease your burden by making you feel worthless and weak… then…you’ll forget about that pain in no time…:rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Modern Responsive March Mono-Metal Monday Morning; was starting out on this Core Co Alley Cat 650b, but then I started sessioning this Saturday Market Zipline/DocPop Daytripper, this one has some of those 1st Class White Ziplines on it, so premium :ok_hand:

@DocPop @jeremypark

28 Likes

shell and bathy 4 today :ocean:

22 Likes

Oasis…happens to be the location, too :wink:

28 Likes

I’ve been throwing A LOT of these!

Frag Grenade | Miscreated Wiki | Fandom

7 Likes

favorite bimetal

19 Likes

Been playing with the Sturm Panzer Dogu a lot today.

17 Likes

The usual suspect plus my SF DLRN now that it finally has new response in it.

15 Likes

Good times!!!

hehehehehe

1 Like

Throwing this assortment of current house throws while I re-organize and do some spring cleaning. :grin:

22 Likes

Avant garde prototype, man this thing plays like a beast! Wish they made this with a wider profile like genpop

18 Likes

Ohh I had to do similar recently. My wife is tired of my collection sitting out all over the office.

4 Likes

Yeah mine’s scattered here there yonder thither and yep, under there too. :sweat_smile::joy:

15 Likes

Right on if you spread them out the wife and you can’t tell how many you have allowing you to skirt the acquisition disorder worries for a bit.

5 Likes

:shushing_face: you’re being V E R Y loud. :eyes::melting_face:

7 Likes