What are you throwing 2024?

He’s got mad skill. I once saw him walking AND chewing gum simultaneously.

2 Likes

No flipping way! Absolute legend to be sure

1 Like

You can YoYo almost anything, it just might not come back well.

2 Likes

Then that’s not a yoyo, that’s just throwing something

Brain Melford got a ton of his yo-yos custom ano’d by Gruntbull like this and apparently it’s not Saturday Night Market but a slight variation called Fire in the Crayon Factory. Because OD had an exclusive on SNM for their yo-yos and collabs like the Fire Devil. from what I understood. I’d be interested to hear the story on it from Jeff. :smiling_face:

5 Likes

throws tomato at ground
Hmmm yo✅ -yo❎

3 Likes

Isn’t that why we call them throws now? :rofl:

2 Likes

Martian today

20 Likes

Hate to be “that guy” about this, but the colorway is saturday market, not Saturday night market. The name comes from a saturday farmers market style event in portland. Docpop used “saturday night market” to describe the executive, but thats not the name

4 Likes

I didn’t think it was possible for a yoyo to be worse than the $1 Soaring Eagle but here I present to you the Marvel $2 yoyo. This yoyo makes the Soaring Eagle look like a high end yoyo. I can’t describe how bad this is and im a little shocked Marvel would even put there name on it. :rofl:

11 Likes

Looks cool though.

2 Likes

That Martian with those flats is perfect. :ok_hand:

4 Likes

I have the Hulk version. Looks super cool. Plays like dung.

3 Likes

Love the throw with the game boy! Honestly I’m throwing a good old GBP G2! Easy for a beginner!

3 Likes

These recent acquisitions have been my mains. Each is also the 1st of their respective brands that I’ve tried. Magnolia, Carbine and St. Elmo.

The Magnolia is great, very likely to end up one of my fave monos. Love the performance though nothing in particular stands out about the playfeel other than, “yoyo spin very good”. I like the St. Elmo well enough, wish it had more rimweight but maybe the Magnolia is biasing me. The Carbine is likely to see a lot of play just because the colourway is neat and I’ve always liked its profile with the cuts that break the curve of its walls. Rims are very gripable for snaps as a result. It’s also a fun yoyo to move around but yeah, the pretty colours will give it staying power in my rotation.

28 Likes

29 Likes

I know and it’s a perfectly fine hair to split and people still use both interchangeably correctly and incorrectly even DocPop himself sooo ¯_(ツ)_/¯ but yes you are correct. But if I ask for SM Yoyos people go ??? If I say looking for SNM’s they know exactly what I’m talking about. :sweat_smile: yell at Nathan Crissey while you’re at it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: jk

7 Likes

Either way, at the end of the day…
when they’re both machined by One Drop,
ano’d for One Drop,
and named subtly different things for the same colorway scheme, people will still ask…
“is that a Duncan?” :joy:

3 Likes

Appreciate the way you took that comment, I really dont like being the way I am sometimes LOL. hope you had a great day today!

5 Likes

Fov love

21 Likes