What are you throwing 2024?

This dude is 100 percent correct

I don’t understand the “proof” posted afterwards besides proving him correct

You posted bst listings where the seller doesn’t know correct name of the colorway

Post something where onedrop themselves is calling it Saturday night market and you would have an argument

Only docpop officially used the term for the executive… And I believe he even later said he got it wrong

1 Like

21 Likes

Felt that.

6 Likes

Had a pretty great day! Sushi, Asora, classic Doctor Who, and BG3. :yum:

15 Likes

I agreed he is correct. Wasn’t trying to dismiss or disprove anyone, just pointing out over time it’s gotten muddled beyond belief whether someone misspoke or got confused or never knew the difference. :hugs:
Just saying I’ve tracked down more Saturday Markets by saying LF: SNM OD’s then anything else. lol
Not trying to start a is it Gif or Jif argument over a colorway name. :sweat_smile:
Been an OD fan since the soda blast Project so forgive me for the slip of the tongue I’m getting old :man_mage:t2::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

22 Likes

Are any of those ODs nickel?

3 Likes

I apologize for coming off super salty

You know what it is?.. I think Saturday Market is the perfect name for what imho is the best colorway I’ve ever seen

Adding “night” to it just doesn’t sound right to my obsessive compulsive self

Sorry about that

And your collection of Saturday markets is crazy btw :flushed:

4 Likes

I love your Saturday morning market yo-yos Toby!

1 Like

I also love my weekend time of day commerce yoyos :rainbow: :yo-yo:

3 Likes

Dude you have some of the most beautiful Saturday Market’s I’ve ever seen holy ■■■■!

Also sounds like you had a great day! If i wasnt so stuck on WoW these days I’d love to give balders gate a try

5 Likes

With how spicy the forums have been I genuinely think this argument might crash the whole thing to rubble lol

4 Likes

21 Likes

Took some hunting and picking over which to go with. Still hunting a large handful of them like a few others we all know. lol and more nickels so I can start a separate case. :grin:

2 Likes

Freedom Swirl AL7 Mongoose

What’s in your pocket?

24 Likes

Bape-fly, Baldwin, and fixie’d og Deep State on deck today.

21 Likes

Throw back skill toys winter solstice at the beach

19 Likes

Neon Green Cerakote Wyvern

24 Likes

Asora

40 Likes

Asora and my first Bape could be buddies. :joy:

28 Likes

Couple scratches never hurt no one. :heart:

7 Likes