What are you throwing 2024?

Ringing in the new year.

28 Likes

Waiting on everyone to finish eating after the shopping trip, brought my favorite pocket throw the TRT Isthmus

25 Likes

Starting 2024 off the way 2023 ended, Confused

26 Likes

Got the goods out for my friend group’s new year tradition of playing Ribbit King (frog golf, lovingly referred to as Frolf.) Basically you launch your frog and try to get to the hole but the frog also does whatever it wants to, also there are stage hazards. Very “alien mini-golf” kind of game.

Been throwing my favorite of the year, Titan, which barely edged out the Klondike. To me, Titan feels like a beefed up Klondike. Like Klondike started going out with Hades and this is their child. Beautiful.

GTR-JS is very difficult to put down as well.

21 Likes

Im starting off this new year with two of what i think are one of the best metals and one of the best plastics ever made.

23 Likes

The Dreamer

33 Likes

Plasma Crash and Monarch time bb

23 Likes

The dreamers take a lot of inspiration from the silenus. Love the silenus so much

6 Likes

Very nice

2 Likes

People on this forum recommended it to me a couple of years ago, but i just got around to picking one up.

Love it!
Cheers

5 Likes

Loadout Proto

30 Likes

Happy New Year Mono-Metal Monday! CLYW Salmon Fade Comeback Avalanche Redux laced with Duncan Bulk Poly Yellow

34 Likes

The usual suspects. 720s.

25 Likes

Been trying to decide if I like light or heavy yoyos. I think I can control better with heavier yoyos but lighter yoyos feel so nice for long sessions.

25 Likes

FYFO 1A and Quercus 5A. I’m expecting these two to be my most played yoyos in 2024.

32 Likes

Little Moonlight to start the year

31 Likes

Shiny black yo-yos are just something else :heart_eyes:

27 Likes

Closing out New Years with Moonlight

25 Likes

Starting the new year with this merry trio.

24 Likes

How long till YYE gets these?

6 Likes