What are you throwing 2024?

29 Likes

feelin’ tha chill vibes tonight :call_me_hand:

21 Likes

CanopyTi baby

28 Likes

I’ve been on a real El Tio kick over the last few days. Setup as fixie with the ZGRT blank. Twisted Stringz x-tra thick. Trusty RBC was still in the other pocket for this hike, but this guy was just making me happy. Such a unique feel on this yo-yo.

24 Likes

3Ades, 1Ades for longer string fun vibes 1A, and Dynames for shorter string 1A bc I’ve been working on frontstyle and it was getting annoying adding all the extra wraps to artificially shorten the string to where I wanted it.

24 Likes

I’ve been throwing @G2_Jake loadout loaned by a G2 community member @JonC with some @rkalajian throw yo threads prl ink string I’ve been using lately

It’s darn good reminds me of my honeybadger a bit but more powerful

21 Likes

IT’S YHUUUUGE!!!

So much fun :smiley:

23 Likes

I’ll your posts I’ve been liking, and I just realized that’s an Ink string, not an Elixir :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Woops… ink it is lol I’m bad with names your lucky I’m getting throw yo right lol

Edit: that was autocorrect…

1 Like

I gotta get one

Edit: what’s the price for this?

2 Likes

You do! The orange is amazing!

Join us orange heads it’s worth it.

27 Likes

Still Rollin w/ Night Dragon

24 Likes

We play Loadout on Tuesday. Just throwin it out there, its never been easier to get a G2 since Jake has been doing Loadout Tuesday’s, there are currently three different colorways available. Everyone needs a Loadout!

23 Likes

I pray you are treating it better than that poor badger.

1 Like

Where can I get an Orange?

1 Like

ヨーヨーリクリエーション ”サ” (YYR Sa ) and Kitty 1st Class Fat

@sakatuca

29 Likes

What do you think so far? :grin:

1 Like

Light and Fast

1 Like

Thank you and sounds like something I would really enjoy. The clear looks amazing :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Its defiantly feels premium YYR, its really easy on the throw, and shape is more like Inevitable in the hand. Very comfortable and relaxed for being fast.

2 Likes