What are you throwing 2024?

Playing the only throw I brought on vacation.

25 Likes

I think One July broke all of us. :rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

broke or fixed…:thinking:

6 Likes

Why not Brixed?? :rofl:

2 Likes

I to am on a vacation… last year i came to an all exclusive type thing and there where a bunch of kids… i came ready this time. But i didn’t expect to meet Chole. 12 year old Diablo fiend packing a MYY Node. Nice yoyo, nice kid. He is getting a GodSpeed for his Bday… the first trick he asked me to show him was… BOINGY BOING! YA!

I can ready to throw with some kids!

At breakfast with my Shutter and El Tio and some for the kids.

22 Likes

SM Panorama

36 Likes

Looking great! Playing a throw you made is one of the best feelings in yoyo.

1 Like

Pulled out this cool plastic @Glenacius_K made me many years ago. Currently playing it unresponsive. Very unique and fun playing yoyo.

34 Likes

I too am at a resort situation and I tend to mostly play in the room. No one to watch me but my kids, and they already know I play yoyo :joy:

5 Likes

Thanks, brother! And amen to that!

I must say, the Big Sun and you recommending the A1 mini combo have huge influence on why I started 3d printing.
(@wayne927 @TryCatchThrow and @Captrogers too!)

Also, while getting a 3d printer is a big investment, I can see that it will indeed help me cut yoyo expenses in the long run. :laughing:

3 Likes

I haven’t picked up the current one yet (on my wish list though) but I’d definitely commit to grabbing a mono version.

1 Like

34 Likes

35 Likes

:fire::fire::fire: can’t wait for these to drop!!

2 Likes

Glad I could inspire!

I’m going to get back to printing fixies soon. Been sidetracked recently by a commission, weather, and vacation.

3 Likes

22 Likes

The only organic you’d ever need

28 Likes

Alliance

27 Likes

22 Likes

Bathysphere, Bathysphere, Bathysphere!

It comes back if I say it 3 times, right?

28 Likes