What are you throwing 2024?

I don’t have anything that comes to mind that is very similar to the Chunk.
It could be described as a floatier, more stable Markmont Classic, but that’s a big stretch.

Best comparison is the original Dunk model, but this is leagues above it.

2 Likes

Spinworthy Survivalist
perfect beach throw.

31 Likes

Linear! :purple_heart:

24 Likes

Artist proof right?

3 Likes

Yep, got it at Nationals in Mesa last year

2 Likes

Such an awesome colorway

3 Likes

We are probably gonna rerun linear again next year is some really awesome colors, also some more affordable solids - to try and reach a broader audience

9 Likes

I love linear and I think I prefer mono metals, so I’m definitely excited for that drop! I can’t wait! I’d love a cool color, I have the glistening amethyst which is gorgeous but I’d love a splash or something fancy lol

2 Likes

You are gonna want to get in on our new model Centripetal

Basically a monometal centrifugal at an affordable price

29 Likes

Good! Linear is so fire I love recommending it to people but it’s not in stock anywhere right now.

2 Likes

aesthetically or play? I’m just curious as ive only ever thrown monos. if you mean play would you elaborate?

1 Like

Someone has a few in stock - have them dm me for info

Well I’ve only ever thrown one bi metal which was a Motion Centrifugal, extremely stable and super long spin time. I don’t think I’m an advanced enough player to benefit from a bi metal, I can get through all my tricks with plenty of spin time left on any of my throws which are all monos, the main thing that turns me off bi metals is the possibility of dislodging a weight ring. I love how they look though honestly, there are some gorgeous bi or even tri material throws out there. I just like the more rugged nature of a mono metal

2 Likes

Smol PA, smol Yoyo. @Bsf2d

27 Likes

That the new one?

1 Like

Yeee, its the Campfire

1 Like

Left a day before I could get it at worlds. Haha sad
The engraving goes hard though

1 Like

Its a fun lil guy, everything I wish the ditch was lol

2 Likes

Ditch and minitee didn’t do it for me sadly…

1 Like

I was gifted a Minitee, that yoyo is very silly in all levels lol

1 Like