What are you throwing 2024?

I just got a shutter elite for my bday + a SPiRE! cant wait to learn 4a

4 Likes

I can’t put these guys down. Switching between TitanX the 86g tank and the rather lightweight 61~g Elevated is a really weird feeling going either way. Tons of power and maneuverability on Elevated, while the Titan is more deliberate I would say. Both of these were well worth the wait! I knew when I played that Elevated prototype at nats it would be a daily driver and it totally is. Titanx is just Titan but more and better, punching way above its pay grade yet again. :+1::+1:

Also the TitanX has this super pale blue color when spinning and I had a hard time getting a pic of it and this was as close as I got:

28 Likes

Been frontstyle exploring with this delicious hibiscus parallel for most of today.

26 Likes

Been loving all of these, it’s nice to have options…

24 Likes

Lot of Motion in the last 3 posts - thanks!!!

9 Likes

metal caps

29 Likes

How is Hash?

4 Likes

I like it a lot. It’s floaty and hallow on string, while feeling more old school compared to the Succ and the Motif. Maybe slightly heftier than the Motif, which is heftier than the Succ

8 Likes

Thanks. Do you like it more than Motif or they are just different?

2 Likes

PGM

Plastic Gravity Machine

27 Likes

I don’t have a specific preference of them in terms of play yet. I guess they have slightly different styles, so it’s more like what you feel like picking up, or what style of tricks you’re playing. The Hash leans a bit more towards organic fun while the Motif leans towards the speedy and zippy style. However, they both have that unique hallow feel that the 6061 cap brings.

In terms of looks, I like the Hash more

3 Likes

Mango and Blue Diorama and YYSL Type X

YWET Dreams

@sakatuca @MattB

35 Likes

Parlay all day :grin:

32 Likes

I can’t seem to stop grabbing the Gway Esper to play, loving this one. I also am finding I’m picking the new Motion Elevated to play a lot, usually later in the day when I need a horsepower fix. I haven’t tried anything from Motion that doesn’t perform at a very high level.

26 Likes

Minis + stacks

22 Likes

Ti Vayder most of the time, but rediscovering how good the gway ixion is. Picked up another one so I won’t have to worry about damaging it.

22 Likes

Really enjoying my newest toy.

21 Likes

I’m really thinking about ordering on for myself.
I love anything ocean/marine/water related.

Looks like the Motion has been elevated in your heart :heart:

4 Likes

It has, took a bit but the bearing came around. My stubborn part insisted to wait and see if the bearing improved and it did. It’s strange to me to have the float that it has with the performance

2 Likes