What are you throwing 2024?

St. Eel* (aka Saint Eel) ILYY’s first mini stainless steel throw and an abbreviated play on words to look like “Steel”.
Thanks for tuning in to…
“Tobi’s fun facts to make you forget your waning youth”.
Till next time :grin:

6 Likes

Quad-Fist response and a Crucial Groove

20 Likes

I always used a razor to cut those o rings Flat.

5 Likes

Delicate work that.

3 Likes

It’s easy. Just use the yo-yo as the guide. Then there’s a lot of slow spinning as you make the cut. It’s not fast but it’s good.

4 Likes

i do this if i silicone a yoyo and there any that dries higher than i want it.

3 Likes

Gravity-parlay-oasis

30 Likes

21 Likes

Ti and yellow micro-caps?

5 Likes

@Lido Gold i believe. :hugs: don’t think they’ve done yellow yet. Honestly surprised they haven’t done any Cerakote or UV ones yet. :grimacing::sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Cerakote would get messed up quick on some se but it would look nice on a shelf

3 Likes

It seems like it would be fine if the Cerakote was only applied to the areas that generally protrude above the interface with the yoyo.

They could probably make some kind of fixture that many SEs plug into that provides the right masking and allows them to be sprayed en masse.

3 Likes

Intro, Hollow, Arbiter X

23 Likes

New fixed axle that I made just to test out multi-colored printing on my bambu labs x1.

28 Likes

Parlay & Beater

34 Likes

This looks fun! Any chance you’ll be selling some?

2 Likes

I’ve got a few things to iron out with it, but once I do, I’d be down.

3 Likes

Still tossing this like crazy

34 Likes

Mostly a yoyofriends Tachyon in a Navy Blue greenish fade. Mild fingernail vibe on it, but still overall great!

2 Likes

Got this in the mail recently and after tinkering with it (pun intended) for a bit I found that it’s awesome in a responsive setting.

It came unresponsive so I heavily lubed the standard C-size bearing. Now it’s a bit more responsive than semi-responsive which suits my responsive play style and needs perfectly. And for only $25 i’m surely having a modern responsive blast with it :grin:

25 Likes