What are you throwing 2024?

28 Likes

Oasis

37 Likes

El Mijo Poly
Finally starting to land some string tricks with this beauty!!

31 Likes

Code 2 GZR. I think @YoyoGeezer was right about this one.

32 Likes

Man that thing is preeeeeety

1 Like

Love my nautilus. Was always thinking about getting a second one.

23 Likes

Finally swapped out the capson this unicorn. Vibey fingerspin caps. Still nice though.

20 Likes

The unicorn its self is so stable though. It’s a solid bimetal sans caps.

My favorite cars are the spintop and matadors

4 Likes

Life’s only certainty:

Wish you a nice day!

26 Likes

I just took off the spintops and they make for some unique play but also get in the way for a lot of regular play. I’ll put on some matadors next probably.

4 Likes

A brutal mini yoyo👉🏼S.Eel

30 Likes

Well that made up my mind. Thanks.
Death for everybody!

4 Likes

Mine too!!

1 Like

Loadout, Hollow, Populist

26 Likes

how do you like the populist? I have one on the way!

4 Likes

populist is SUPER fun! I really love mine, not a crazy powerful bimetal by any means, but the shape is comfy as hell, it spins good and is stable, love the width relative to its diameter, and the fingerspin cup is great

7 Likes

Been mainly playing with the Yoyorecreation Fluffy Fluffy today. And a One Drop Format C: ver2 is always close by for play.

26 Likes

It’s s still May

Enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

22 Likes

How do you like the Fluffy Fluffy?

6 Likes

I’m liking it so far. Performance is good, better than I expected. I would never guess the weight on how it feels during play. I’m pleased I grabbed it because I don’t have any mono’s that feel like it during play. If you like the look I can’t imagine you would be disappointed :hugs:

Edit: Jason, so now that I’m comfortable with it I threw it with more authority and it lit up. Feel the lighter weight when doing so but that’s okay. So, yep I like

4 Likes