27 Likes

Family photo

28 Likes

At work today.

RSO MG Bowl
RSO Ti-bowl blasted rose gold
Dreamcraft Asora

34 Likes

How do you like the MG? I’ve been debating trying something in MG just don’t know how I’ll like the feel compared to TI/Aluminun

4 Likes

It is superb. Can’t speak to all MG yoyos but this one is amazing. It beckons to be held and played with. So soft and has curves in all the right spots.

This one is a prototype which is 1g lighter then the Rambo and Regular editions. I will be able to play a regular this weekend to feel the subtle differences weight can make.

9 Likes

Full disclosure. I’m an RSO fanboy. Especially the bowl series of yoyos. I have played almost all models to compare them accurately but I love them all. I realize my view might be a little bias. Lol.

No shame.

33 Likes

Yeah, I’m a big Luftverk (Jeffrey Pang in general - the polyform a4 is awesome!) & TP fan. Mostly Luftverk though. I think if I see a bowl MG up on the BST anytime soon I might pick one up. It’d be my first step into RSO.

7 Likes

Loving this

4 Likes

I’m a bowl MG super fan too! I’ve played nothing like it although this is my first MG yo-yo. Agreed that it beckons to be held and played!!

I’m wondering how well it will fair in the wild! I’ll admit I’m a bit nervous to scratch it up so for now I’m playing safe. I’d be interested in updates from you as you seems to be taking it out. Let us know when you bounce it off something!! :rofl:

3 Likes

I will keep you posted. Seems durable. We shall find put. Not trying to smack it on anything but things happen.

3 Likes

Quite a nice pairing!

3 Likes

Creating some new combos with my One drop Free solo today :yo-yo:

39 Likes

That purple looks awesome!

5 Likes

Today I finally was able to throw my GM2 again, it had broken response and got new pads.
Forgot just how much fun this yo-yo is! Also got black and white DNA today too.
Funnily GM2 does dna way better (hubstacks are OP!) but DNA grinds better haha!

27 Likes

FH1

24 Likes