What did you throw 2023?

Excellent choice

3 Likes

The flip to backhand balance that starts this one makes me feel like a total yo-yo badass.

7 Likes

Cool colorway!

4 Likes

I’m really having a lot of fun with this one

16 Likes

Man that Ti Confusion looks sexy.

1 Like

really awesome choice!! i hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine =]

3 Likes

All you’re missing is the RSO Mecha-Viszilla and I guess the MechaBapezilla SE!

2 Likes

Please dear god send someone my way if you know who has a mecha-viszilla for sale :drooling_face:

Edit: found ty lol

4 Likes

Duncan
Grasshopper X
Tourney

25 Likes

That Tourney is beautiful.

2 Likes

Thanks!

Im a fan of the color variance it has. On one side , the stripe it has fades cleanly to green.

Very nice.
But the real treat is the other half. Im not sure it was intentional, but theres a beautiful slap of yellow/gold that is truly stunning.

From the Worlds 2019 drop.

22 Likes

Sat morning commute im packing my Aotus by MFD

28 Likes

Nice!!

4 Likes

This morning I woke up at 4:00am as I had a bloke nose and generally feeling a bit sick, I started to throw my yoyo and I am still playing at the moment (now it’s 6pm lol), work on some combos, recorded one for Instagram and creating some new ones, had a stop for lunch and a bit of chill, in rotation all those guys!

26 Likes

How are you liking the gorilla?

2 Likes

Tis the Weekend

22 Likes

To be honest not my favourite yoyo ever but a good player, the quality of it and the comfort in the hand is a fact, it play also well but I think I have other yoyos (also mononetal) that for my style are more suitable, still I like to play with it couple of times a week mostly when I feel a bit tired and want to relax

3 Likes

Some stormy Banshees and a Free Solo this afternoon

33 Likes

Ti End #27

28 Likes

Freebird OG with Unknown Freehand Caps and Duncan Bulk Poly

Throw Duncan @bjardin

27 Likes