What are you throwing, 2022?

33 Likes

Hawk?

1 Like

Yes sir

1 Like

Now I understand why the pup looks a little nervous.

2 Likes

Converge is simply :fire:

28 Likes

Hand Dyed Hulk Smash Recess First Base. I’ve had this one for a couple of years now and continue to crave too play. On its third set of pads, this round are some Saturn Pads with a Konkave laced with Zipline/ Söchi Pink Alphaline. Always smooth and refreshing

35 Likes

Got these in Feb. Gonna try then tonight finally!

Fianchetto is an Italian word which refers to a bishop development on the long diagonal . The bishops on b2 and g2 for White, and b7 and g7 for Black, are fianchettoed bishops. Several chess openings use the strategy of the fianchetto bishop to exert pressure on the long diagonals.

Fianchetto and Bishop by 2Sick.

30 Likes

C3 continues to get the love.

kgb

24 Likes

Pink Exia. New run that just came in the mail a couple days ago.

32 Likes

Honey Badger, Ti Hawk, Steel Sprite

28 Likes

Did you dye it?

5 Likes

No @tylerseverance from Recess had these done a couple years back.

8 Likes

Wow, I didn’t realize how big the Honey Badger was compared to the Ti Hawk (even though I have both).

Its just the angle of my phone camera. The diameter and width are very close.

Oh and i just realized the steel sprite has a smaller diameter kinda makes the honey badger look bigger in the picture.

1 Like

Yoyobarista Caffeine. Not particularly smooth or stable or floaty, just a classic CLYW style shape with added spin from the steel rings. Wouldn’t have gone out of my way to get it, but had the Geisha 2 shipping from CN, so figured I might as well add something else to the package that was shipping anyway.

27 Likes

Ok thanks

2 Likes

GOPA, Made in Oregon

I’m surprised I’m the first to post one of these in this thread

27 Likes

I asked my girlfriend to pick 4 yoyos at random for me to throw for the week. This plus the YWET (which doesn’t leave my desk) is what she picked.

27 Likes

Metal Yeti, ?, ?, Chief(?) and Grasshopper GTX maybe?

1 Like

I could be totally wrong (and it’s hard to tell cause of the CWs) but I’m pretty sure it’s Metal Yeti, Damian Pucket bi metal Duality, YWET, CLYW AC2, and G2 Valhalla

6 Likes