What are you throwing, 2022?

Yesterday’s jam

pockeHt

41 Likes

I can only match your raise. I have another in my box in the closet. The one I actually throw has been refurbed. The black paint began to decompose. On one of the interior halves the paint actually wrinkled making it unplayable. I twisted it apart sanded and refinished it back into playability. :wink:

They are great Yoyos. The weight is good and they fit the hand well. Great for fixed axle play!

Jeff

5 Likes

Sails my rad 8 years ago or so and regret it

4 Likes

Mono-Metal Monday or Modern Responsive Monday? Pull start dimples are definitely in vogue at the moment. This @DocPop Pull Start/ Finger Cup Weekender Prototype delivers and a 2022 production run is something to look forward too.

38 Likes

Deep State with custom caps :eyes:

Comes in at 55g with caps. I like the extra 4g. Helps with flips and feels less “flighty”. Still dead smooth.

Anyone tried putting official Duncan caps in their Deep State?

38 Likes

Same here. Modern Responsive Monday :ok_hand:

32 Likes

:yo-yo::trophy:

34 Likes

Stormberry just landed!

44 Likes

Have today off, so I’m ripping these two all day. The RBC inspired me to do more 1A on my 0A yoyos, and since then I’ve been doing it on all my responsive throws and finding a whole new world of fun. I havent been able to hit boingy boing yet on the RBC, but find it pretty easy on the DT. Still haven’t swapped to the 3mm wide bearing in my RBC which would give the two very comparable gaps.

33 Likes

Was this included with the throw, or you got it separately?

4 Likes

Bought it separately before I even purchased the RBC. Saw Glen post about the different bearing width options in the MR85 size and knew I had to grab the 3mm cuz I love gaps about 2.7-2.8mm wide.

8 Likes

You made the right choice.

7 Likes

Seems I may be swayed to a purchase. :wink:

This thing slaps Glen, great job.

11 Likes

Today, RCS Delrin Gamer

29 Likes

Update, I hit 3 boings on one throw with the RBC. Have not been able to duplicate again lol

11 Likes

Todays OD Rotation

43 Likes

mfd evilyo

35 Likes

Ti freehand.

41 Likes

FH1P (complete sentence)

9 Likes

Panorama on the Pier! (Feat. one legged seagull boi)

39 Likes