What are you throwing, 2022?

On today’s episode of Pairs Perfectly :pinched_fingers:, we have the OD Panorama and Kuntosh 5kQV. Beyond the surface-level similarities in their “classic car analogy” marketing, these two are a great tandem duo with regard to characteristics in play. The Panorama is everything I want out of a laid-back throw that requires my attention on the string, and the Kuntosh is a nimble speedster. They complement each other very well.

Tune in next time for guest appearances from exactly two more yoyos. Despite the recent and widespread outcry over the issue, Gordon Ramsay has declined his 47th consecutive invitation to feature on the “Flavors of Yo” episode, which has been in production for nearly 4 years.

26 Likes

Then how were you able to take this picture?
… Kidding. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s a darn good question my friend lol :laughing:

2 Likes

Have been throwing the new Unprld Motif around a bunch lately. I shot these pics of it on film and they’re some of my favorite film photos I’ve taken.

44 Likes

oh man that first pic is great! I’m feeling the film grain on that one :star_struck:

5 Likes

Nice phots and that’s such a beautiful yoyo! That’s the only colorway,…anti-colorway that I’d want that one in!

1 Like

I’ve got PV44 on loan! This yo-yo if fantastic!!

@fatguysnacks247 @AKYOYOMIKE

Check out the pay it forward FTY thread.

No, table was previously banged up! This thing is smooth as smooth gets.

19 Likes

Travel team

24 Likes

beautiful stuff as always spence!!

4 Likes

The only thing I would add after playing it a while is the catch zone is kind of sharp and it can hurt if it comes back hot.

2 Likes

I love this finish

2 Likes

I’m throwing my blue sucction. It’s smooth and cozy throw.

21 Likes

The throw for when you want to attend the protest but you don’t want to break your black bloc.

21 Likes

This is so true but I can’t bring myself to take that risk. I have bought a couple of pre-dinged though and understand the freedom. But a Weekender?!? Come on man!!!

4 Likes

If people only knew the yoyos i ding. Some people might have a cardiovascular incident of they found out…

9 Likes

I respect the guy with the Ferrari that has 100,000 miles much more than the one with 1,000 miles.

5 Likes

RBC

28 Likes

the weekender is one of those yoyos that deserves dings, not because its a bad yoyo and deserves pain, but because you th eplayer deserve to play it to the fullest with no worries.

6 Likes

Titober Ti Tirton V3

23 Likes

Custom Covey for a buddy

24 Likes