What are you throwing, 2022?

22 Likes

Half swap kanto. Half from the original run and half from the new run.

1 hour till the drop!!!

29 Likes

Respawn Lite while watching BattleBots

27 Likes

Literally watching the same thing. :rofl:

7 Likes

Is that a Bad Wolfe string? Great colors!

2 Likes

Yeah Bad Wolfe Sliccs I don’t remember the color name they were from a sampler. Great strings

3 Likes

Look out! here comes trouble double Mojo Jojo

23 Likes

Battlebots!

4 Likes

A guy on that episode last night walked out to the cage with an Unresponsive Yoyo and threw some tricks. I wish I could have taken a photo…

Edit: Found a link from Reddit, apparently someone got it!

13 Likes

Yeah that is Zach Lytle. He captains Scorpios.
Also Alex Hattori captains a bot on the show called Uppercut.

7 Likes

Pretty cool!

1 Like

It keeps getting better! @rnsy

Khuno disk SE

29 Likes

Payday Kanto because it’s Friday :joy: hope you guys got good plans for the weekend.

25 Likes

El Capo with a Pixel bearing and some Plushh Bigbadwolfe string. Durable and dependable.

27 Likes

The alpine gets really close to the spirit of Chief even though its Ti and doesn’t have the double rim. It surprised me how much it feels like a Ti Chief. I also am a huge chiefy fan :smiley:

This is from yesterday. Chief is blurry but just look at that face !

32 Likes

Just finished a round of disc golf, ate lunch and relaxing at the beautiful calm

lake.

Hard to believe yesterday’s high winds resulted in a season ending sailboat issue. Endeavor to persevere - I survived, minimal boat damage, boat is back on the trailer for repair. All is good.

27 Likes

Vosun Titos

29 Likes

Can’t remember if I posted it here or the mail day thread, but YYF iQ. This thing is just perfect for me. Amazing these are still in stock and not talked about more.

29 Likes

Spinning the Khuno today.
Marvelous throw.

In the sunlight, it has a deep purple color.

Getting to know and understand better this one.

34 Likes

Beach throws

27 Likes